Nov 17 2013
By: xxAvSxx First Son 3 posts

sony makes me sick

59 replies 1798 views Edited Nov 17, 2013

hi im a sony user over the years and never thought i would be writing about it but here it goes i preordered and preached the ps4 for the last 5 months when they announced its releasing the next holiday ready then talking the xbox down and now i just got it and say the graphics are ok a pinch better then the ps3 but they removed the user media center like if u own your own music you can just load it up and listen i bought digital movies i can't load neither the games are way too expensive as soon as i got battlefield 4 i was stoked then realized i needed to invest another 60 dollars to fly the jets and other vehicles that are part of the game so i guess i bought half? the ps4 charges 100 dollars a year but only offer 5 or 6 games right at launch not to mention none of the ones i was wanting like watch dogs or drive club which are moved to the middle of the year so i wasted my money i feel like i bought a extra controller and eye even though theres no real 2 player games out besides injustice I'm starting to think iv made a huge mistake and kinda wish i never bought it instead of just buying a gaming pc self built which is completely user friendly and don't limit you in any way! i hate that they keep making you pay for more and more stuff like my free month of ps plus doesn't work without a credit card ! like **bleep** is with that I'm starting to hate sony and their systems like where are all the cool games they promised and said will be at launch they keep lying and lying the ps4 is completely compatible with ps3 games but they want you to pay 10 dollars so they can unlock their feature so u can read that disk i feel like just building my next pc or even possibly selling my ps4 since everyone is all jumping hoops for this **bleep** system with restrictions I'm ready for a real system! ill spend the extra few bills on a real computer that i can do as i wish and not be held back by corporate suppression i wish they would be more for the gamer instead of all about the money if the games were like 30 dollars each everyone would buy alot more games instead of a select few like how the heck is a digital copy the exact same price as the cd and box without the whole production and shipping ? they are raping us any chance they get and im over it i spent over 800 for all the stuff i got and im still not happy that says alot ! **bleep** even Shuhei Yoshida was dissipointed no **bleep** that says even more dude stick to making the teriyaki sauce cause your system is now garbage and im over this waiting game half the ok games that WERE PROMISED FOR LAUNCH IS NOW MIDDLE OF 2014 and longer you took away mp3 support so we can SUCRIBE TO YOUR **bleep** MUSIC UNLIMITED SERVICES when everyone has pandora or xm radio and a **bleep** ton of thier own bought media stick to the games and stop puting restrictions on everything i should have stopped buying sony stuff after they took away the other os features on the ps3 witch really let me and alot of other people down my honest opionion is SONY DOESNT GIVE A **bleep** ABOUT ME OR ANY SONY USER THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY INCOME ECT... i would like a reply back with a sorry and a we will fix it but i know it wil that just a dream that will never happen online games should be half the price of disk i belive since there is no shipping waiting and headaches the more you sell the more you will make even at a lower price like if 90 of 100 percent of people bout 3 quarters of the games at half the price everyone would buy them **bleep** my collection would be huge but right now sony wants to make you poor and broke **bleep** you can buy  all the games but the addons double or tripple the price of any game even thought it is completly capable when the game was released sony your **bleep** up user xxAvSxx get at me

Message 1 of 60 (1,798 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Re: sony makes me sick

Nov 17, 2013

Nobody will read that. Smiley Mad

Message 2 of 60 (1,789 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Nov 17, 2013
Dude, im sorry to say, but no one on the internet is going to read all that.

All I see is **bleep** that, **bleep** this, **bleep** everything

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 60 (1,786 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Nov 17, 2013

you should go to the doctoc to check some "space"

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 4 of 60 (1,780 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8972 posts

Nov 17, 2013

so4332wa.gif

KANE-FIRE

Message 5 of 60 (1,771 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2013

Audio may come in an update soon to come as far as MP3. Other than that theres always the other system you know or Nintendo. I am very happy here with Sony. I am one that never used the music or movie stuff to much on my PS3. I want to game and thats what I do.  Yuo muyst have no idea you are not paying for the disk. A simple blueray disk os only  afew dollars you are paying for thr game itself and on all of the other systems its the exact same way. No change at all. For MS you got to pay for everything ten fold. pay twice for net flix and other things. Far as  the whole music thing as I stated Gaming is my thing. I got a nice pc and MP3 player that I can hook up to a sweet sound system if I want music.

Message 6 of 60 (1,770 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Nov 17, 2013

I think you just beat the world record for longest run on sentence. Congratulations.

Message 7 of 60 (1,741 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Nov 17, 2013
U srs?

**bleep** that.
Message 8 of 60 (1,728 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts