Dec 09 2012
By: pacific_fighter First Son 7 posts

sony and ps3

17 replies 237 views Edited Dec 9, 2012

what I dislike about sony and the ps3, Is they tell you to report people who hack or cheat in game, then you are told unless over 1000 people report the same person they will site on there finger's drinking coffee and watching sport on tv, or they go online and play on an xbox 360 or ps3 and don't even bother with hacker's, I sence a dei ja vue moment when sony last did this and let people suffer now let me think ow yes when they got hacked and taken offline and left million's of user's unhappy, dissapointed, and what did it do nearly 3million user's switched to the xbox by microsoft,  

well I had fun to night 5 yes 5 american's in Need for Speed hot pursuit not even a level 20 police or driver could kill a racer car with 1 i said 1 EMP @-@ what?  yep 1 EMP,  they could also drop 4 spike's in one go,  

they could keep with a racer even after they had used there nitro's and the funny thing was the driver even had turbo going?

lol wow it was so funny, here's sony preaching to everyone they will deal with hacker's and cheat's just like UBI and EA all they care about is getting your money and leaving you in unhappy territory,  

when being chased by police you get 2 to 3 spike's in the upgrade's not them they was greedy and had 4-6 dropping them like candy out of a car window,  my enjoyment on playing on line went from 98% cool to a flat zero 0 ,

and what doe's sony tell you to do report them? yeah and like 3,000 reports later they are still playing online game's,

no wonder im concidering going back to the old computer's like amiga 500+ and commodore 64c, dont get hacker's trying to spoil your enjoyment in a game, 

Message 1 of 18 (237 Views)
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Re: sony and ps3

Dec 9, 2012

people here won't listen to you..i have been bashed the last few days for talking about the same thing,it will get way worse over the next few months and people will get the point but until then just wait it out or get the E3 flasher and just join them cheaters in their own game.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 2 of 18 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

kythunder wrote:

people here won't listen to you..i have been bashed the last few days for talking about the same thing,it will get way worse over the next few months and people will get the point but until then just wait it out or get the E3 flasher and just join them cheaters in their own game.

You havent really said anything anyway... rants are just that.... rants. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 18 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Dec 9, 2012

i said plenty and backed it, people like you fail to listen...maybe you should listen to your own signature.

Message 4 of 18 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Dec 9, 2012

kythunder wrote:

i said plenty and backed it, people like you fail to listen...maybe you should listen to your own signature.

referring to other threads is not "backed" it.... 

Listen? I read a forum... I dont listen.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 5 of 18 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

The best thing to do is submit a report. It also helps if you have video. I would also contact the publishers of the game to see if they can provide any feedback on anything in the works to prevent stuff like this happening in the future.

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 18 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Dec 9, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

kythunder wrote:

yes it absolutely means exactly that..i can't help if you have comprehension problems..you sound like a senile 80 year old man with dementia setting in..do you understand that?

Message 7 of 18 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Dec 9, 2012

kythunder wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

kythunder wrote:

yes it absolutely means exactly that..i can't help if you have comprehension problems..you sound like a senile 80 year old man with dementia setting in..do you understand that?

See you're just not making any sense nor do you have any conviction in the things you say and only depend on hearsay from others.

Any attempt at making an insult isn't necessary and is downright stupid.

You didn't see "the light".... you just became corrupted in opinions.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 8 of 18 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Dec 9, 2012

you haven't made any insults huh?

and its not my opinion when i know the things i have said as a fact and see them in real life..i am not imagining it man.

i showed a few things in another thread just as some basics as to what i have seen done,i thought thats what these forums where for was to talk about the PS3...i have never had any problem with you or really anyone in the past but the last few days you and a few others have did nothing but bash and completely discredit everything i have said and to me it makes absolutely no sense..

ok maybe nothing can be done about the JB consoles and thats just how it is but tell me whats wrong with discussing it..

you know i have came here yourself and have helped many people and i can carry a reasonable conversation on here but when i get nothing but hatred and discredited for something i know what do you expect?

i really enjoyed these forums here and liked to help others and get help when needed...

i'll be the bigger man and apologize for any insults i made to you as YES it went to far but i thought people would take some knowledge in and just have a general discussion on the subject without all the name calling and bashing..so i will just end it here..

have a great night or day or whatever it is in your time zone...

Message 9 of 18 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Dec 9, 2012

I would suggest just accepting that some people will be turds when playing online and not letting it ruin your game. Coming to a forum and addressing the PS3 gamer-base about the issue isn't going to get anything done as we don't have policing power over PSN. Keep reporting abuse when you see it and move on and try to enjoy your game. This is a hobby and it's supposed to be fun! 

Personally I've never heard the "1000 people have to report the user in order for something to be done" rumor. But then again did you expect Sony to start banning people based on one complaint? I see the potential for abuse there, don't you?

Bottomline: PSN is free, huge and open to all kinds of people. When I've been online and people have started annoying me I leave that session or block that specific user. Or I play an offline game for awhile or play online only with people on my friends list. 

Message 10 of 18 (180 Views)