Nov 30 2012
By: ChrisTerror Hekseville Citizen 344 posts

social, sandbox and/or slower paced games?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 236 views Edited Nov 30, 2012

Its just one of those nights where i want something more slow paced and some social capabilities to play at. Kinda burned out for one night of high speed racing, killing things before time runs out, fighting massive swarms, time limits, linear stories. Any idea's if anything along the lines of Sims, Home, Animal Crossing, minecraft, type games? i know the games i listed arent going to be on Vita but im speaking of those type games with social/sandbox aspects. Im missing them.

Message 1 of 4 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Re: social, sandbox and/or slower paced games?

Nov 30, 2012
You should try Persona 4, its like a school/social simulator with RPG fighting thrown in.
Message 2 of 4 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2249 posts

Dec 1, 2012

The only options out there right now are from the PS1 and PSP games I'm afraid. The Harvest Moon games are fantastic sandbox/social games, and I highly recommend Back to Nature (or Boy&Girl, which has BTN and the girl version). Hero of Leaf Valley is an enhanced port of Save the Homeland, which is pretty good but can't compare to Back to Nature.

Outside of that though, I can't really think of other sandbox/social type games.

Message 3 of 4 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I really appreciate the suggestion everyone, though i'll admit yesterday i bought a wii u to satisfy these specific game cravings im having lately (and for the new monster hunter and new animal crossing Smiley Tongue). Still will be very much active on the vita though as i do love it just as much and more as day one. I feel like i have a more well balanced gaming experience as a whole now. Side note, the Wii U is actually pretty fun esp ZombieU.

Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)
0 Likes