Sep 21 2012
By: SYTHER_SYNTHESIS First Son 14 posts

so i just played RE6 demo...

2 replies 108 views Edited Sep 21, 2012

The Co-op AI is still rediculously dumb if not dumber then Re5 but aside from that the controls feels smoother running isnt as clunky movement is more fluid graphics are better and i think this is the RE people have been waiting for. im impressed. what are your thoughts?

Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2617 posts

Re: so I just played RE6 demo...

Sep 21, 2012

Resident Evil is dead to me after Nemesis. I don't know why, but it just feels, different. I can't explain it.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 2 of 3 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7976 posts

Re: so I just played RE6 demo...

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

Bulletpainpills wrote:

Resident Evil is dead to me after Nemesis. I don't know why, but it just feels, different. I can't explain it.

Most likely because It Showed its true gaming style and you felt a mug for believing it was a horror game when in fact it was a very very slow shootem up with very liittle ammo...and a few point A -B-C then back to point A to unlock the door.

then after 3 games you woke up to that. 

When capcom released Namco G-con games that moved to FPS camera as shootem up.  

The fact that it translated to the Wii as a shootem up so easy also made people question if it was a horror game series even more.

And DMC that started as a RESI spin of had unlimited ammo confirmed that even more.....

When you played dino crissis that swapped zombies for Dinos, you noticed that you had been playing a shootem up....

You finaly under stood that it had been a Shootem up all this time..... 

I like shootem ups so will rent this.

Won't buy untill Gold edition when the missing Cast members story will have been added by DLC...    

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester

Game capture HD II C285 users require FIRMWARE UPDATE to continue using YOUTUBE UPLOADER...
VISIT FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD SITE...
If you DO NOT down load it, you will not be able to upload to youtube as Youtube continue to change the system...
Message 3 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes