Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 21 2012
By: SYTHER_SYNTHESIS First Son 14 posts

so i just played RE6 demo...

2 replies 88 views Edited Sep 21, 2012

The Co-op AI is still rediculously dumb if not dumber then Re5 but aside from that the controls feels smoother running isnt as clunky movement is more fluid graphics are better and i think this is the RE people have been waiting for. im impressed. what are your thoughts?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Re: so I just played RE6 demo...

Sep 21, 2012

Resident Evil is dead to me after Nemesis. I don't know why, but it just feels, different. I can't explain it.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3621 posts

Re: so I just played RE6 demo...

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

Bulletpainpills wrote:

Resident Evil is dead to me after Nemesis. I don't know why, but it just feels, different. I can't explain it.

Most likely because It Showed its true gaming style and you felt a mug for believing it was a horror game when in fact it was a very very slow shootem up with very liittle ammo...and a few point A -B-C then back to point A to unlock the door.

then after 3 games you woke up to that. 

When capcom released Namco G-con games that moved to FPS camera as shootem up.  

The fact that it translated to the Wii as a shootem up so easy also made people question if it was a horror game series even more.

And DMC that started as a RESI spin of had unlimited ammo confirmed that even more.....

When you played dino crissis that swapped zombies for Dinos, you noticed that you had been playing a shootem up....

You finaly under stood that it had been a Shootem up all this time..... 

I like shootem ups so will rent this.

Won't buy untill Gold edition when the missing Cast members story will have been added by DLC...    

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Likes