Jan 25, 2012

yeah but until when ?

Message 11 of 18 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: sign in to PSN store problem through my psvita

Jan 25, 2012

i've just sign up 2  new hong kong account but when i try 2 sign in with it it says : (you must sign in with a acoount that linked whti this PS vita system (NP-2100-3)  )

how should i do that ???

how should i link it .

Message 12 of 18 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 25, 2012

rzezan wrote:

i've just sign up 2  new hong kong account but when i try 2 sign in with it it says : (you must sign in with a acoount that linked whti this PS vita system (NP-2100-3)  )

how should i do that ???

how should i link it .

you have to factory reset each time you change it. you can't just change it. watch this video. http://youtu.be/0DWsKE6tStQ

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 13 of 18 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 25, 2012

can't understand you i didn't switch i restore my psvita then and i format my memory card then i change my accounte

Message 14 of 18 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 25, 2012

it works i use my hong kong accounte after i restore my psvita wow thats awesome guys love yaaaa i'll try give it beck realy

Message 15 of 18 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 25, 2012

rzezan wrote:

can't understand you i didn't switch i restore my psvita then and i format my memory card then i change my accounte

if you are doing it all on the same memory card yes. if you are just switching memory cards you still have to factory reset just take the memory card out.

you also have to deactivate as well.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 16 of 18 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11634 posts

Jan 25, 2012

rzezan wrote:

in order to change your account on the vita you will need to perfrom a factory reset

to me this is actually impractical, your honestly better off waiting till the vita is officially available in your area...

because any game you buy will be locked to your hong kong account...  so if you plan on using your uk account once it comes available you will always have to switch your memory card and do a factory rest on your vita every time you want to switch accounts

>

Message 17 of 18 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 26, 2012

Japanese and Hong Kong accounts.

Message 18 of 18 (23 Views)
0 Likes