Sackboy
464 posts

Re: Ps4. have to pay to play online **bleep**!

Jul 30, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Strange how it's always only one post or a few posts every time when someone wants to cry about this subject and then you hardly hear from them again. Single post users who disappear after after making a thread... Think about that for a while and make your own conclusions.. 

Not really strange. It's just most of the same people creating extra profiles to make us intelligent folks "believe" there are tons of folks with the same entitlement cry baby issues. They are simply pretending like they are someone else after they already posted about this issue on a  different profile. 

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 20 of 480 (284 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Re: Ps4. Have to pay to play online **bleep**!

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

*edit (duplicate post)

Message 21 of 480 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Jul 30, 2013

heGOTmeAGAIN wrote:

I have the Anti-Venom!

Listen I didn't want to but, I'll do it 1 more time for everyone that keeps putting this

lame excuse up. Listen everyone that thinks this is wrong of Sony let me tell you why it's right.

But first let me say I was looking at it the way you do. Then a miracle happened that

took me out of my "ENTITLEMENT" mentality. That little box that people get in and don't know how to get out.

Well I am here to help.

Examples why it's a good thing.

Better, faster, more secure service.

Free games, avatars, themes. For the PS3, PS4, PS Vita, PSP

Discounts out the assesses!

Special Seasonal promotions

When you purchased the Sony system of your CHOICE where did it say in any EULA or TOS that it would be free forever.

When and where does it say from Sony they want all the money at 1 time? They have options.

Does Netflix, or any other entertainment company let you in for free indefinitely?

Op you say why should you have to pay when you have already paid for your internet. Wrong it's not your internet,

it is a service you pay for unless you own your ISP which you don't. To help you understand, your point of view

is because you pay for your internet "service" PS online should be free, right. Well you paid for your car to go to the store

does that mean your groceries should be free?

If you still have ?'s I would highly recommend you seek counseling, don't go outside anymore.

Because last time I checked if you wanted a burger from McDonald's you had to pay for it.

Hey there you go, skip Ronalds and use the money from your supersized meal and pay for the service.

Thank You! Great Post!

Message 22 of 480 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jul 30, 2013

anukis1 wrote:

ugh sorry Sony was a huge fan of the PS but with the fact that you will be having to pay to play online games ( AFTER I ALREADY BOUGHT THE GAME!) I will not be getting the ps4, going to pc games and love how most the PS fans are missing the point in having to pay to play its not the fact that we are being forced to pay (TO PLAY GAMES WE ALREADY BOUGHT!) Its the fact were paying to use our own internet and play the games we already paid for to have full access too. What happens to all the players out there who chose PS over xbox because they couldn't afford the extra monthly fee? If you miss a payment, 0 access to your multiplayer games as well as anything you got from Playstation plus, which means its not free. In reality its more like their lending it to you or your just borrowing it along with the online access(that you pay your internet subscriber for). I think this was a serious mistake on Sony's part, they had always hands down beaten xbox, now their just joining them in MS's greed.

Message 23 of 480 (279 Views)
Fender Bender
3796 posts

Jul 30, 2013

I took my family out to the movies last night. Could you believe those SOB's at AMC tried to make us PAY to get in to see Wolverine?! I mean where do they get off trying to make people PAY to see a movie in a theater where hundreds of people are employeed and there are huge amounts of overhead? Why should WE have to pay to see a movie that only took $200,000,000 to make! Aren't those people who make movies and own movie theaters rich enough? The NERVE of these people putting up TV ads that FORCE us to go to the movie theater and PAY with our own hard earned money! If I didn't know better I would think there was some type scheme going where the movie makers and movie theatre's were actually trying to make a PROFIT, but I have never been one for conspiracy theories. IN the end we made the choice to just come home and watch a few episodes of Continuum (great show by the way) for FREE on Netflix, so take that AMC!!!! Oh wait...

Message 24 of 480 (273 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Trying to go to the movies for free, you should be ashamed.

Logically speaking its amazing, when you use logical thinking.

Am I thinking logically?

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 25 of 480 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1107 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

Nothing in life is free. I already bought a year of PSN that I will activate the day I get my Playstation 4. Now stop being a..... 

cry-baby.gif

Message 26 of 480 (265 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jul 30, 2013
Nooooooooooooo
Message 27 of 480 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Amnalehu wrote:

I took my family out to the movies last night. Could you believe those SOB's at AMC tried to make us PAY to get in to see Wolverine?! I mean where do they get off trying to make people PAY to see a movie in a theater where hundreds of people are employeed and there are huge amounts of overhead? Why should WE have to pay to see a movie that only took $200,000,000 to make! Aren't those people who make movies and own movie theaters rich enough? The NERVE of these people putting up TV ads that FORCE us to go to the movie theater and PAY with our own hard earned money! If I didn't know better I would think there was some type scheme going where the movie makers and movie theatre's were actually trying to make a PROFIT, but I have never been one for conspiracy theories. IN the end we made the choice to just come home and watch a few episodes of Continuum (great show by the way) for FREE on Netflix, so take that AMC!!!! Oh wait...

Ha!

Message 28 of 480 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

anukis1 wrote:

ugh sorry Sony was a huge fan of the PS but with the fact that you will be having to pay to play online games ( AFTER I ALREADY BOUGHT THE GAME!) I will not be getting the ps4, going to pc games and love how most the PS fans are missing the point in having to pay to play its not the fact that we are being forced to pay (TO PLAY GAMES WE ALREADY BOUGHT!) Its the fact were paying to use our own internet and play the games we already paid for to have full access too. What happens to all the players out there who chose PS over xbox because they couldn't afford the extra monthly fee? If you miss a payment, 0 access to your multiplayer games as well as anything you got from Playstation plus, which means its not free. In reality its more like their lending it to you or your just borrowing it along with the online access(that you pay your internet subscriber for). I think this was a serious mistake on Sony's part, they had always hands down beaten xbox, now their just joining them in MS's greed.

At least you have the common sense to go the PC gaming route instead of hundreds of others I've read here saying 'I'm switching to Xbox!', which had no logic to it whatsoever.

As a consumer you have the right to voice your dissent. Don't let people tell you otherwise.

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Message 29 of 480 (254 Views)
0 Likes