Sackboy
521 posts

Re: should we pay to play online i want your feedback

Jul 30, 2013

This entire thread is just PS4 haters putting words into Sony's mouth (like "promise") and making BS arguments that have absolutely no merit while the Sony fans defend Sony legitametly.

Hey guys, whenever a thread pops up like this, just ignore it ok? Ok.

Message 91 of 480 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: Ps4. have to pay to play online **bleep**!

Jul 30, 2013

who said i was going any were and who cares if i only have 1 post and how it's always only one post or a few posts every time when someone wants to cry about this subject and then you hardly hear from them again...maybe they just wanted to vent? dont just THINK your assumptions are correct, thats the sign of true moron who sees himself as more inteligent than most but is oblivious to his own stupidity...you from what im assuming(the only difference is i KNOW i could be wrong, you alread THINK your right).

and by the way im not crying, just stating my opinion if you dont like it you didnt have to read or reply to it just saying think about that for a while and make your own conclusions...also talking/typing like that shows you have a superiority complex which statisticaly is proven to show that you most likely arent superior to much. have nice day mr. genius.

Message 92 of 480 (298 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Jul 30, 2013
Have fun exchanging your computer parts every few months or even pumping thousands of dollars into a new computer just to play a demanding game. Consoles are more cheap to play then a PC is any day. Besides, playstation plus is more cheap then that of Xbox live.
Enjoy life, enjoy gaming.
Message 93 of 480 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 30, 2013

anukis1 wrote:

All i have to say to you is its a forum dont like what i said dont reply to it also we will see  when you dont have a job or money to pay for playstastion plus and all the games you bought are useles.  and im not crying just talking maybe you should learn the difference.

1) Not exactly. You can't post stuff on forums asking for peoples opinions, only to tell the ones that you don't agree with to "ignore my post". If you're going to post your opinion on here, you are most likely looking for feedback to see if people agree or disagree with you. Thus, you cannot ridicule everybody who disagrees with you. You are ASKING for their opinion, in reality if you don't like to be disagreed with then don't post your opinion.

2) In all honesty if you don't have a job or money, don't be spending 400-600 dollars on a next gen console. I also find it very hard to believe that anybody cannot afford to pay $5 a month, yet can afford a new console.

If you are living in the USA, you can afford internet connection, you can afford a new console, how can you not afford to pay $5 per month? Even if you got the PS4 as a gift, you could easily save up $5 a month by doing chores around the house and what not.

I still don't get why people it's wrong for Sony to require payment to play online. 

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan.
Message 94 of 480 (296 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 30, 2013

a month isnt old news and i know its only $50 a year but still as i said in my post its the fact that when you buy a game from game stop or where ever you are only getting part of the game..and what happens when you lose your job or other life stuff happens and you just cant pay for playstation plus your ps4 will just be gathering dust if your a multiplayer only, of course im sure this addition to the ps4 will have a lot of players taking a hard look at solo games but this is just my opinion  and your right i know they are not greedy i was venting on that part and ofc ps is better then xbl and will allways be in opinion.

Message 95 of 480 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 30, 2013

okie so you came from xbl right? so what did you do when you couldnt pay for xbl? just curious. and the difference to me is i pay for the full game at game stop or were ever and then i come home to play it but can only play part of the game.. oh and i think i gave you a kodos point on acident, silly me. and to be honest about the servers i have never had a problem with servers other then that one time the severs were hack other then that its all been good. but yes better severs would be cool but not at the price of riping me off in my opinon i mean come dude you buy the FULL game to get access to the FULL fame, you pay for your internet and now you have to pay to play  the game you ALREADY pay for to play it online. how does that make sense? but because your coming from xbl i doubt you will understand. because you are use to it.

Message 96 of 480 (285 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5187 posts

Re: should we pay to play online I want your feedback

Jul 30, 2013

Nashredd wrote:

You know what is funny.. All the bashing ps fanboys did on xbox live because it was pay. Now the shoe is on the other foot and it is the greatest thing in the world.. All this Sony will never charge for playing online, boy they made you all liars.

Kind of republicans democrat garbage.. Democrats criticize republicans for everything but if a democrat does the same thing they can justify it. Same thing goes for the republicans everything a democrat does is wrong but if a republican does the same thing they justify it.

Oh and i do not own a xbox.

I own a ps3 and gaming laptop with a ps4 on order. I just can see clearly because I amnot a fanboy of any system.

Xbox Live Gold is required for online multiplayer, party chat, Netflix, ESPN, HBO Go, even the web browser. 

PS+ is for  "free" games, game save cloud storage, auto updates, and now online multiplayer for PS4. 

I don't have a good analogy for this, but the shoe is not on the other foot.

Repubs do the same thing. They're against gay marriage, and then they caught in a bathroom stall try to solicit gay sex. 99% of politicians suck.

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 97 of 480 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 30, 2013

thanks peckdogg6 and as for you da1writer i dont think i told you this but i wanted to start my own  thread and not have to deal with finding one because i dislike forums like i said im only here because  this issue made me want to post. is that so hard to understand?

Message 98 of 480 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Jul 30, 2013

anukis1 wrote:

thanks peckdogg6 and as for you da1writer i dont think i told you this but i wanted to start my own  thread and not have to deal with finding one because i dislike forums like i said im only here because  this issue made me want to post. is that so hard to understand?

There's always at least two of these abominations on the first page. It's not hard to find one, friend.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 99 of 480 (275 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13875 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Anukis, if you don't like the concept of subscribing to PS+ in order to play online with others, I will respectfully understand that it's your prerogative not to do it and there's nothing I can do to change your mind since it's your opinion and yours alone. While I thought subscribing to PS+ was money grubbing from Sony, at least I'm trying to open up to their new direction of having to play multiplayer through PS+ and what they're offering, let it be free games, discounts, early access to betas, free avatars, free dynamic themes, and so on.

Three things you need to learn from this:

1. It's optional to join PS+ on the PS4.

2. It's your money and your choice.

3. No one's forcing you.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 100 of 480 (267 Views)
0 Likes