Reply
Mar 10 2014
By: blingman88 Lombax Warrior 189 posts
Offline

"PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

[ Edited ]
25 replies 576 views Edited Mar 10, 2014
Message 1 of 26 (576 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13569 posts
 

Re: "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

Mar 10, 2014

Well of course it is, there are already millions of sold PS4 consoles.

Message 2 of 26 (564 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/10/2011
Offline
2023 posts
 

Re: "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

Mar 10, 2014

eh, I could care less

young beard signature
Message 3 of 26 (560 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/19/2014
Offline
189 posts
 

Re: "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

Mar 10, 2014
@ossiecastro5

I posted this story because every Xbox fan is like Titanfall Is savior of gaming and system seller for Xbone. I think Titanfall is just a COD 2.0 and a rip off of Mobile Suit Gundam .
Message 4 of 26 (541 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/20/2009
Offline
2157 posts
 

Re: "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

Mar 10, 2014

Titanfall will sell very well for the xbox one, it looks like a great game and most owners of the one will be enjoying it starting tomorrow.  I am upset they purchased exclusive rights to this game, it would have helped Sony's library big time getting a game like this.  It looks like a fantastic game with great reviews from the beta.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 5 of 26 (540 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13569 posts
 

Re: "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

Mar 10, 2014

blingman88 wrote:
@ossiecastro5

I posted this story because every Xbox fan is like Titanfall Is savior of gaming and system seller for Xbone. I think Titanfall is just a COD 2.0 and a rip off of Mobile Suit Gundam .

I'm aware of the confidence people have towards Titanfall, which seems ridiculous in my opinion. There is no perfect game out there. But this article seems a bit unbalanced. There are millions of PS4 consoles already sold. Therefore, many PS4 owners will most likey get these for their console. Plus, the facts that the camera has been out much earlier and that the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One to a 2:1 ratio are not being noted. 

 

If this was comparing Titanfall sales to another game, it would make more sense. But comparing these current sales to an accessory that will be bought to a wider number of consumers in a much longer course of time doesn't make sense to me.

Message 6 of 26 (528 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13615 posts
 

Re: "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

Mar 10, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

blingman88 wrote:
@ossiecastro5

I posted this story because every Xbox fan is like Titanfall Is savior of gaming and system seller for Xbone. I think Titanfall is just a COD 2.0 and a rip off of Mobile Suit Gundam .

I'm aware of the confidence people have towards Titanfall, which seems ridiculous in my opinion. There is no perfect game out there. But this article seems a bit unbalanced. There are millions of PS4 consoles already sold. Therefore, many PS4 owners will most likey get these for their console. Plus, the facts that the camera has been out much earlier and that the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One to a 2:1 ratio are not being noted. 

 

If this was comparing Titanfall sales to another game, it would make more sense. But comparing these current sales to an accessory that will be bought to a wider number of consumers in a much longer course of time doesn't make sense to me.


Also remember: Titanfall is available EVERYWHERE (Gamestop, Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Target, XBL Marketplace, etc)

 

The PS Camera is currently only in stock at Gamestop (or eBay, but they're overpriced).

 

So it's no surprise that an item that's ONLY available at Gamestop is selling more than something that someone can buy anywhere.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 26 (520 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/19/2014
Offline
189 posts
 

Re: "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

Mar 10, 2014
@ossiecastro5

You are right, I would like to see a story like this when infamous second son comes out and see who the winner is.
Message 8 of 26 (508 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

Mar 10, 2014

blingman88 wrote:
@ossiecastro5

You are right, I would like to see a story like this when infamous second son comes out and see who the winner is.

Xbox One and PlayStation 4 fans are the winners.  Case closed.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 9 of 26 (504 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 10/22/2003
Offline
25341 posts
 

Re: "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

Mar 10, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

blingman88 wrote:
@ossiecastro5

I posted this story because every Xbox fan is like Titanfall Is savior of gaming and system seller for Xbone. I think Titanfall is just a COD 2.0 and a rip off of Mobile Suit Gundam .

I'm aware of the confidence people have towards Titanfall, which seems ridiculous in my opinion. There is no perfect game out there. But this article seems a bit unbalanced. There are millions of PS4 consoles already sold. Therefore, many PS4 owners will most likey get these for their console. Plus, the facts that the camera has been out much earlier and that the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One to a 2:1 ratio are not being noted. 

 

If this was comparing Titanfall sales to another game, it would make more sense. But comparing these current sales to an accessory that will be bought to a wider number of consumers in a much longer course of time doesn't make sense to me.


the problem with it though is the camera's funtionality is no where near as much as a game itself. you can't spend the amount of time using the camera that you could with any game. also it has less funtionality than any individual game so why would it outsell any game period? espeically the much anticipated TF? I have the camera and use it sometimes but over all until it can do more its mostly just something else for my wife to dust off. 

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. Smiley Tongue

Get your Portable ID!
Message 10 of 26 (472 Views)
Reply
0 Likes