Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Re: "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"

Mar 11, 2014
@glaclusx25

Please Read the title of my post before you start posting thing's.
THE TITLE OF POST IS "PlayStation 4 Camera Outselling Titanfall on GameStop’s Website"
I didn't say the whole world or anything else like that.
I'm very sure that Tiantfall will do well for Xbox One.
Message 21 of 26 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Mar 11, 2014
@StrikeKing023

I posted this story because I thought that Titanfall would have been sold out at GameStop.com.
This NOT about being a fanboy, truth be told I didn't even buy the PlayStation Camera I thought it was Dumb.
I bought my PlayStation 4 and killzone shadow fall.
Message 22 of 26 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Mar 11, 2014

Many people,  myself included have never stepped foot inside a gamestop or have used their website.   Plus the PS4 has sold almost twice the consoles add that to the fact that  not everyone who bought an xbox one are fans of fps.  So it does not surprise me at all that the camera for the PS4 is selling more.

Now I do own both systems, and I have played the Titanfall beta and I did pre-order it.   The game was one of the best games I have ever played. 

The PS4 is a better system (coming from what some people would call a xbox fanboy)  I have the 360 and the ps3 also.  I bought the ps3 in 2007 and basically ignored it and favored the 360 by a long shot.   I will tell you when I got my PS4 I was impressed.  Then I decided to try the psn plus and was very impressed.   I will tell you I like the PS4  and psn better.  

But what I was getting at was it really doesn't matter who sells what.  Both systems will have their games and as gamers we should hope both succeed. 

Message 23 of 26 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Mar 11, 2014

(Miley cyrus music starts) I WANNA PLAY SOME TITANFAAAAAAL, TO BAD I GOT THE PSSSSSSS444444

Message 24 of 26 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2014

glaciusx25 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

blingman88 wrote:
@ossiecastro5

I posted this story because every Xbox fan is like Titanfall Is savior of gaming and system seller for Xbone. I think Titanfall is just a COD 2.0 and a rip off of Mobile Suit Gundam .

I'm aware of the confidence people have towards Titanfall, which seems ridiculous in my opinion. There is no perfect game out there. But this article seems a bit unbalanced. There are millions of PS4 consoles already sold. Therefore, many PS4 owners will most likey get these for their console. Plus, the facts that the camera has been out much earlier and that the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One to a 2:1 ratio are not being noted. 

If this was comparing Titanfall sales to another game, it would make more sense. But comparing these current sales to an accessory that will be bought to a wider number of consumers in a much longer course of time doesn't make sense to me.

Also remember: Titanfall is available EVERYWHERE (Gamestop, Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Target, XBL Marketplace, etc)

The PS Camera is currently only in stock at Gamestop (or eBay, but they're overpriced).

So it's no surprise that an item that's ONLY available at Gamestop is selling more than something that someone can buy anywhere.

Add to that, that Titanfall is also available on 360 and PC, further spreading out sales. But yeah, whatever, I may grab it on 360 for my boys of PC for me.

I don't have a camera, and don't have any plans to buy one at this point. I am looking forward to inFamous: SS, Wolfenstein, FFX HD Vita, Watchdogs, The Order: 1886, MGS: GZ, The Division, Deep Down, Drive Club, Planetside 2, etc, etc... Not sure how much time I'll have to enjoy these games between working and family time. Smiley Sad

Message 25 of 26 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Mar 11, 2014

TwinDad wrote:

ASide from the obvious availablity, and just now coming available vs pre-order for months.

I bet Titanfall has more support in two years than the camera....

You never played a COD game then. Three months support dies. The camera will have more support and longer lol.

Message 26 of 26 (281 Views)
0 Likes