Highlighted
Mar 05 2012
By: Arjmand First Son 5 posts

"Old Faithful" - the game you always come back to

4 replies 55 views Edited Mar 5, 2012

Good Evening PlayStation Community!

As an avid gamer and PlayStation devotee, the number of games in my library is always growing. However there are those handfull of games that I always come back to after I finish whatever I'm playing at the moment. Back in 2008, Smackdown vs Raw 2009 was my "Old Faithful". I would literally go to my friends house almost everyday and all 6 of us would play SmackDown for hours. When 2009 rolled around, Modern Warfare 2 replaced SmackDown as my "Old Faithful".

Today, I'm proud to say Mortal Kombat is my go-to-game. I've been playing it for countless hours since its release in April 2011. My friends and I have the most intense rivalries in that game and the amount of trash-talk that goes around is unholy. There have been times where I literally want to puch my friend in the face after an intense match. Crazy, I know.

What about you guys? Share your "Old Faithfuls"!

Message 1 of 5 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Re: "Old Faithful" - the game you always come back to

Mar 5, 2012

I love infamous 2...Coles adventure never ends..with user generated content, there is a new challenge daily!

Message 2 of 5 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Mar 5, 2012

I love infamous 2...Coles adventure never ends..with user generated content, there is a new challenge daily!

Message 3 of 5 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 5, 2012

For me, Borderlands...@ least until the follow up releases, but probably even after that. And Fallout 3, prefer it to New Vegas on every level. The Arkham series, Resistance series, GoW games. I don't rush for platinum, I go back time and again.

db

tSquip
Message 4 of 5 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Mar 5, 2012

God of War 3.  I'll never get tired of ripping out Hades soul or tearing off Helios' head & using it as a flashlight.

Message 5 of 5 (55 Views)
0 Likes