Highlighted
Apr 17 2011
By: PhantomOfPanton Sackboy 586 posts

"Beats" for NGP?

3 replies 11 views Edited Apr 17, 2011

I was thinking that the game "Beats" would be perfect for the NGP!

Music itself seems like it will be an awesome experience on the NGP, with the two touch screens, especially the rear one! And with software like qriocity, beats would be like the ultimate music game (of course I won't have the money for Qriocity...but still!)

Beats would be a great built in software to launch with the NGP. There should be the classic mode which is focused on buttons, but what I am most excited for is the idea of a mode that is based off the touch screen(s)!!! Similar to "taptap" for smartphones/smart devices:

It's not the best example of what I'm talking about, but I think you get it!

Wouldn't it be awesome?!

Message 1 of 4 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Re: "Beats" for NGP?

Apr 17, 2011

That's a great idea.

I think it might also be nice if PlayStation took the ModNation theme and created a game similar to Nintendo's Rhythm Heaven and Elite Beat Agents. I guess Sony PlayStation might call it ModNation Music Beat or something along that line.

Message 2 of 4 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 17, 2011

TruFaithDigg wrote:

That's a great idea.

I think it might also be nice if PlayStation took the ModNation theme and created a game similar to Nintendo's Rhythm Heaven and Elite Beat Agents. I guess Sony PlayStation might call it ModNation Music Beat or something along that line.

haha yeah those games are cool, but don't have one game based on one song XD

Just have one rhythm game that uses songs off your memory!

Message 3 of 4 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 17, 2011

I know that they will be doing Rock Band and such or what not like on the PSP.

But yes a game that just uses music from Qricoty and  or your music folder. this would be very innovative. I must have it.

Another good one there phantom. Keep'em coming I as I said have never had a smart phone so to see the apps you mention that could be used on the NGP is good to hear about. Keep'em coming.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 4 of 4 (11 Views)
0 Likes