Nov 05 2012
By: xCherrypickerx First Son 1 posts

question in due without reponse

1 replies 93 views Edited Nov 5, 2012

I have friends online and two of them gave me promotion codes? I got one with funiture "Bats".  Then I got another for tatoo from heavy ink. How are they getting these codes? I'd like to know. Cause they said that they get them through other friends, and can I find these codes for the psn without buying the psn cards?

Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
9253 posts

Re: question in due without reponse

Nov 5, 2012

xCherrypickerx wrote:

I have friends online and two of them gave me promotion codes? I got one with funiture "Bats".  Then I got another for tatoo from heavy ink. How are they getting these codes? I'd like to know. Cause they said that they get them through other friends, and can I find these codes for the psn without buying the psn cards?

Your friends got those codes for free items in Playstation Home from either the "Playstation Home General" section of these forums or from "Facebook". One of the Home Developers (Heavy Water) has a promotion where if they get 600 "Likes" on their Facebook page every week, the will release a code that will give a free item in HOME to everyone that uses the code.

Codes for free items on PSN happen sometimes. Check the forums here and check video game sites for PSN codes. I have found many codes for free items on PSN over the years (Free Home items, Free avatars, Free Dynamic Themes). Just keep looking.

challengestoplight_fullpic.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)
0 Likes