Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 01 2011
By: gamer2485 First Son 8 posts

question about Recommended games and videos auto download feature

9 replies 1833 views Edited Dec 1, 2011

what will get downloaded with this turned on??? will quoicty get downloaded automatilcly as well as pulse

Message 1 of 10 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17690 posts

Re: question about Recommended games and videos auto download feature

Dec 1, 2011

It's not going to download anything you'll be charged for if that's what you're getting at.

Message 2 of 10 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 1, 2011

i know that but i was wonder what would be downloaded. like the edition of pulse or quicty etc

Message 3 of 10 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Dec 1, 2011

It's a good question; I've had PS+ for a year now and can't remember a single video or game being downloaded automatically. Maybe they held off on pushing that content until this firmware update was released?

Message 4 of 10 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30362 posts

Dec 1, 2011

ProfessorTripp wrote:

It's a good question; I've had PS+ for a year now and can't remember a single video or game being downloaded automatically. Maybe they held off on pushing that content until this firmware update was released?

Agreed, it is a good question, the last thing I remember being downloaded was a patch for UC3 & another patch for LBP2 I think, but apart from that nothing, oh wait I did have the update before last auto-download, but it never installed, so I still had to manually do that.

Message 5 of 10 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17690 posts

Dec 1, 2011

ProfessorTripp wrote:

By game are you including demos? I know it downloaded a tomb raider demo for me. Lara Croft and the Guardian of LIght or something like that.

Message 6 of 10 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4692 posts

Dec 1, 2011

Yes, and Kane & Lynch 2 was another pushed demo.  There haven't been many; that's all I can remember at the moment, and neither were actually pushed to me.  K&L2 was on an "off" day for me (since it had auto-updated the day before) and I think the LC game I already had the demo before it was pushed.

Message 7 of 10 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Dec 1, 2011

ne1atall wrote:

ProfessorTripp wrote:

By game are you including demos? I know it downloaded a tomb raider demo for me. Lara Croft and the Guardian of LIght or something like that.

Photobucket

You're right, I forgot about that. I did get the Tomb Raider and the Kane & Lynch demos. That was quite a while ago.

Message 8 of 10 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Dec 2, 2011

I've had Plus since September of 2010, and the only things that I have ever had downloaded for me were the Lara Croft demo, and the first episode of the second season of the Tester.

Message 9 of 10 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30362 posts

Dec 2, 2011

I never get the Tester "pushed", although I'm not unhappy about that!

Message 10 of 10 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes