Fender Bender
2595 posts

Re: pure chess friends

Jun 3, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

Can someone answer me this, I do not know to play Chess (yes sad I know), is there a "teache/tutorialr" of some sort or is this game "only" for those who already know how to play?

Good question, I wanted to know if there was a tutorial , thanks for asking, now I can decied if I want to get.

"You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike."
 photo original_1.gif
Message 21 of 28 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2156 posts

Jun 3, 2012

i like playing chess online but i am not actually going to buy a video game on it when i can play real people on the internet.... is there anything about the game that would make me actually want to buy it?

Message 22 of 28 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2156 posts

Jun 3, 2012

SPuello wrote:

sincitysir1 wrote:

Do u like the game!??

i actually love the game! the graphics are beautiful! gameplay is smooth! just a simple chess game with amazing graphics! what more could anyone want!

SPuello

how good could the graphics possibly be? it is just a bunch of chess pieces lol... really isnt anything special

Message 23 of 28 (49 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39992 posts

Jun 3, 2012

G-Smith51 wrote:

SPuello wrote:

sincitysir1 wrote:

Do u like the game!??

i actually love the game! the graphics are beautiful! gameplay is smooth! just a simple chess game with amazing graphics! what more could anyone want!

SPuello

how good could the graphics possibly be? it is just a bunch of chess pieces lol... really isnt anything special

@ G-Smith - Actually the graphics are VERY GOOD indeed, not only is the game in 1080p it is also in Stereoscopic 3D, & it looks amazing on my TV, whether I play it in 3D or not, so no, it is not just a bunch of chess pieces.

@ Veronica -  the game is good, the tutorial is very clear & easy to understand, especially for someone like me who know's VERY little about the game, but I am learning,

The "Play by Mail" option, the only way you can play with people on your friends list is slow, painfully slow actually, but I can see why they did it this way, but as one of my friends said it's just a shame that it's not more integrated, but it is a good game.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 24 of 28 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Jun 3, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

G-Smith51 wrote:

SPuello wrote:

sincitysir1 wrote:

Do u like the game!??

SPuello

@ G-Smith - Actually the graphics are VERY GOOD indeed, not only is the game in 1080p it is also in Stereoscopic 3D, & it looks amazing on my TV, whether I play it in 3D or not, so no, it is not just a bunch of chess pieces.

@ Veronica -  the game is good, the tutorial is very clear & easy to understand, especially for someone like me who know's VERY little about the game, but I am learning,

The "Play by Mail" option, the only way you can play with people on your friends list is slow, painfully slow actually, but I can see why they did it this way, but as one of my friends said it's just a shame that it's not more integrated, but it is a good game.

can i add you? did you get the game?

Message 25 of 28 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2631 posts

Jun 4, 2012

I've got a question, what about playing with people in the same room? Are you able to use one Vita i mean? I know you can only play-by-mail for over the internet.

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Message 26 of 28 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Jun 4, 2012

VengefulTorture wrote:

I've got a question, what about playing with people in the same room? Are you able to use one Vita i mean? I know you can only play-by-mail for over the internet.

yes u can play 'pass-and-play'!

Message 27 of 28 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7918 posts

Nov 5, 2012

VengefulTorture wrote:

Pretty sure you can pass it yo.

Photobucket
Message 28 of 28 (36 Views)
0 Likes