Reply
Highlighted
May 30 2012
By: sincitysir1 Hekseville Citizen 333 posts
Offline

pure chess friends

27 replies 82 views Edited May 30, 2012

Anyone have pure chess on the vita and wanna play by mail" I'm getting the game tonight so we can play then! Psn is sincitysir1

Message 1 of 28 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
650 posts
 

Re: pure chess friends

May 30, 2012

I refuse to buy this game because they are making you buy it twice on PS3 and Vita. That is just ridiculous.

Message 2 of 28 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/07/2006
Offline
2213 posts
 

Re: pure chess friends

May 30, 2012

SQUIDWARD360 wrote:

I refuse to buy this game because they are making you buy it twice on PS3 and Vita. That is just ridiculous.

lol

Message 3 of 28 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/17/2012
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: pure chess friends

May 30, 2012

SteveO1966 wrote:

SQUIDWARD360 wrote:

I refuse to buy this game because they are making you buy it twice on PS3 and Vita. That is just ridiculous.

lol

i think everyone is refusing to buy it. i guess ill play alone squid =/

Message 4 of 28 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 05/26/2012
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: pure chess friends

May 30, 2012

i already have it. and honestly to me this is a game to play on the go. not a home console but anyway, ADD ME! PSN ID is: SPuello

SPuello
Message 5 of 28 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/17/2012
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: pure chess friends

May 30, 2012

Do u like the game!??

Message 6 of 28 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 05/26/2012
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: pure chess friends

May 31, 2012

sincitysir1 wrote:

Do u like the game!??

i actually love the game! the graphics are beautiful! gameplay is smooth! just a simple chess game with amazing graphics! what more could anyone want!

SPuello
Message 7 of 28 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/17/2012
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: pure chess friends

May 31, 2012

SPuello wrote:

sincitysir1 wrote:

Do u like the game!??

i actually love the game! the graphics are beautiful! gameplay is smooth! just a simple chess game with amazing graphics! what more could anyone want!

SPuello

r u an avid chess player?

Message 8 of 28 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/12/2003
Offline
74 posts
 

Re: pure chess friends

May 31, 2012

can you play against AI if you have no friends like me? lol but I have been interested in grabbing it

Message 9 of 28 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/17/2012
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: pure chess friends

May 31, 2012

Yeah for sure!

Message 10 of 28 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes