Feb 22 2012
By: demonseed28 Splicer 52 posts

(psvita memory card not included....WHAT!!!!!!!) i see playstation was lisening 8g memory card THANK YOU!!!!

41 replies 3442 views Edited Feb 22, 2012

Now im a bit mad about the fact that the psvita doesn't come with internal memory like the pspgo man that sucks pspgo had a 16g internal now that was great, It's not that I'm upset that the Vita requires a memory card to play games, it's the fact that Sony has chosen not to include one in the box. I mean come on  250 to 300 bucks to buy this system and now i have to shell out another 20 to 30 buck for a memory card that will fill up in a month not unless you want to pay 100 for the 32g so that what 300+100=400.....im just saying it would be nice to get a 1 or 2g card just to start you off dam Sony come on....don't get me wrong I love Sony but i just think you guys drop the ball on this one, and it kind of feel like a slap in the face to me.

Message 42 of 42 (3,442 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Re: psvita memory card not included....WHAT!!!!!!!

Jan 25, 2012

This is REALLY old news. Just get the first edition bundle or the starter kit.

--------PlayStation All-Stars Arena-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, updates & fun!
Message 1 of 42 (3,442 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jan 25, 2012

old news or not they can do better than that....hell they can atleast put a voucher in so that it can help you buy one for half the price.....the bundle ok but dont like any of the game that come with it and a 4g card dont last long.....

Message 2 of 42 (3,442 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 25, 2012

demonseed28 wrote:

Now im a bit mad about the fact that the psvita doesn't come with internal memory like the pspgo man that sucks pspgo had a 16g internal now that was great, It's not that I'm upset that the Vita requires a memory card to play games, it's the fact that Sony has chosen not to include one in the box. I mean come on  250 to 300 bucks to buy this system and now i have to shell out another 20 to 30 buck for a memory card that will fill up in a month not unless you want to pay 100 for the 32g so that what 300+100=400.....im just saying it would be nice to get a 1 or 2g card just to start you off dam Sony come on....don't get me wrong I love Sony but i just think you guys drop the ball on this one, and it kind of feel like a slap in the face to me.

the psp did not come with built in memory until psp go and that failed. also with all the other stuff in the vita having built in memory would bring the price up.

if you are just saving games 4GB and 8GB can last you for years. if you are going download only option then bigger memory card is needed. just like Nintendo when something fails it takes awhile before they try it again like the 3D the 3DS has. nintendo's first adventure on 3D handheld was the virtual boy witch was in 1995 and it so did fail. what I am saying is sony will wait a bit before they try to build in memory again.

sure the psp had ram for games and such that some people got confused with built in memory when in fact it had none.(none as in none you could use for saves and such like the ps vita has.)

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 3 of 42 (3,442 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jan 25, 2012

all im saying is it would be graet to have the memory card included in the system package....even if it a 1 or 2g card ...internal memory yeah dont really matter but to send out a system as great as vita with out a memory card is a fail....hell i love the first psp i got the 1000 it came with a memory card, case, earphones and shuffle and a screen cover and all it cost was 240....now that was great.....

Message 4 of 42 (3,442 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 25, 2012

demonseed28 wrote:

all im saying is it would be graet to have the memory card included in the system package....even if it a 1 or 2g card ...internal memory yeah dont really matter but to send out a system as great as vita with out a memory card is a fail....hell i love the first psp i got the 1000 it came with a memory card, case, earphones and shuffle and a screen cover and all it cost was 240....now that was great.....

that was a bundle or the preorder bonus. since I just picked mine up at launch no memory card no case no earphones none of what you listed only psp 1000, charger and car charger.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 5 of 42 (3,442 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 25, 2012

Not including a memory card helps keeps the cost of the system low, and allows the owner to buy whatever size that suits them. Since you can buy a 4GB card for only $20, that isn't too bad of an increase.

Like you I did get the original PSP, and it came with all the accessories you needed to get started, but now (to lower costs) non-bundled PSPs only come with the system, battery and charger/power supply...

Message 6 of 42 (3,442 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 25, 2012

Incagneto wrote:

demonseed28 wrote:

that was a bundle or the preorder bonus. since I just picked mine up at launch no memory card no case no earphones none of what you listed only psp 1000, charger and car charger.

The only bonus with the PSP when it first launched was a UMD spiderman movie. The system did lauch with all those accessories included for $250 when it launched in the US 2005. I don't quite understand why you didn't get anything else, if you did actually get it at launch...

Message 7 of 42 (3,442 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jan 25, 2012

nope i never preoder and i never got a special edition i know because it came with a 32mb card the special and the preoder came with 1 or 4g cards.......i got the 1000 abou 6 to 8 month later and it was only 250 and it included all of the stuff i said......

Message 8 of 42 (3,442 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jan 25, 2012

yeah i had that movie as well...spider man and hell boy and vanhelsing......

Message 9 of 42 (3,442 Views)
0 Likes