Sackboy
587 posts

Re: psplus is a scam

Aug 26, 2012
August has sucked. They took out a FULL game and replaced it with so-so PSN games....hell we can't even get PSONE titles that are decent anymore. And access to DUST which sucks, everyone has had it! EU is doing a way better job than NA....watch out that 1 avatar is gonna expire next week...oh, no! Give us some real games and not PSN Play games from last year and the yawner that is the Walking Dead...and a 20% discount is next to nothing....might as well be 10 or 5. Give us REAL discounts and GREAT games to rotate in the line-up....not washed up crap. I have been a member since forever and we used to get brand new games FREE! It's going downhill all they care about is their next over-priced console.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 11 of 25 (214 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9973 posts

Aug 26, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:
August has sucked. They took out a FULL game and replaced it with so-so PSN games....hell we can't even get PSONE titles that are decent anymore. And access to DUST which sucks, everyone has had it! EU is doing a way better job than NA....watch out that 1 avatar is gonna expire next week...oh, no! Give us some real games and not PSN Play games from last year and the yawner that is the Walking Dead...and a 20% discount is next to nothing....might as well be 10 or 5. Give us REAL discounts and GREAT games to rotate in the line-up....not washed up crap. I have been a member since forever and we used to get brand new games FREE! It's going downhill all they care about is their next over-priced console.

That's not exactly true, we get brand new games every once in a while, it wasn't that often, you also say they replaced a full ps3 game with a psn game, well, that doesn't matter, they are still giving us full PS3 games, they even hinted at getting one next month or very soon. Plus is not going downhill, sure not all months are great, but we still get many great months.

Message 12 of 25 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2611 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Why did you assume you could get everything you want? That's just bad business. Sure it has it's downs but Plus is great overall and the pay-back is substaintally higher then the money you put in in the first place. And judging by your "there is no Black Ops" comment I can assume why you don't like everything else because they aren't shooters and you just love your shooters don't you?

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 13 of 25 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Aug 27, 2012

plus = $4.00 a month

Walking Dead = 4.99

Walking dead episode 2 = 4.99

so there is ten bucks given out for $4 service fee I fail to see were the scam is.

Message 14 of 25 (187 Views)
Sackboy
587 posts

Aug 27, 2012
They're only full if they have Platinum trophies....WD is lame and boring...and I don't care for 1st person shooters....they took out Just Cause 2 and replaced it with crap....hopefully next month is better...EU is kicking our **bleep**.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 15 of 25 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Aug 28, 2012
So you only play games for the trophies, seems odd don't understand how trophies make a difference on a game I can do without them.
Message 16 of 25 (163 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7074 posts

Aug 28, 2012

sstfamily wrote:
So you only play games for the trophies, seems odd don't understand how trophies make a difference on a game I can do without them.

I don't think that was KemetMan72-_'s point, since the replacement games have trophies also.  That being said, The Walking Dead does have a platinum trophy so I'm not really sure what the point is other than just that they didn't like the new games.

Message 17 of 25 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4532 posts

Aug 29, 2012

u get ur money's worth of PS+ within the yr, pretty sure u saw that during the week of E3 with all those free games

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 18 of 25 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

I'm tired of people just saying "not enough free games!"  and "why don't they give me the games *I* want for free?"  

Plus doesn't == free games.  That is a benefit.  You also get cloud saves, auto patching amongst other things.  It is a bummer that we lost Qore (and Pulse appears to be gone now).  

I wish Sony would say "Assume you don't want anything that we give for free because we promise you nothing.  Subscribe to Plus only if the other benefits make it worth the cost."

They don't have the service to lose money with and give everything away, it is there to provide enough benefit to customers to pay them enough money for them to earn money from it.

http://www.slowrecovery.com
Message 19 of 25 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Sep 4, 2012
My troll radar says 90% chance he is a troll. If not then its your fault for not reading what the service offers, thus making you a target for more people to scam you.

For non [s+ users reading this guys post, trust me ps+ is awesome
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 20 of 25 (104 Views)
0 Likes