Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 24 2012
By: NeoXe511v First Son 1 posts

psplus is a scam

24 replies 583 views Edited Aug 24, 2012

playstaton plus sucks if i cant get the games i want then why did i waste  my money on a scam like this one do not get playstation plus it is a scam to get your money they only have games that are not good and the amount of games is half a page thats it there is no blackops and there are not a any discounts my suggestion do not buy 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (583 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10980 posts

Re: psplus is a scam

Aug 24, 2012

Before you spend money on a service like Plus make sure you know what you're getting into is worth it. When you paid for PlayStation Plus, what sort of games did you think the service would offer? If you go to the PlayStation Plus folder in the PlayStation Store you can easily see which games are being offered by Plus each week/month.

Through there you'll also notice discounts. Right now games such as Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive will shave bucks off the full price if you decide to purchase these games while your Plus subscription is in effect.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (579 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5933 posts

Aug 24, 2012
I would like to point out that Harvest Moon: hero of leaf valley and the other HM games for discount are for PSP.

Also, plus is not a scam, they offer you games that are much more then the subscription price. Even without getting any discounts you still get your moneys worth. They also offer full PS3 games, like in the past few months, we got Infamous 2 and Just Cause 2, and every few months we get a new full PS3 game. They can`t just let you choose whatever game you want. Also we have cloud storage, which can protect your saves. That`s a big bonus. Even if plus is not for, it is not a scam, if you seriously think it is, then you should probly look up the definition as plus is not even close to a scam.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (574 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4967 posts

Aug 24, 2012
Next time take your time and read through what the service offers before purchasing it blindly.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (569 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Aug 24, 2012

IM tired Of this post, PS+ is great, UR paying 4$ a moth , waht do u expect ? u get free games (that alone covers more than waht u paid) , cloud saves, exclusive betas , and DSIcouunts? what are u expecting ? do u expect they put assasins creed 3 free o release date? U only compalin because typing is 4 free, PLUS is great and its been one of the best investments i Made on my ps3 :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (561 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Aug 25, 2012
I just got it this month...when I picked up a PS3... 1 YEAR PS+...must say I already love it...because of the free games on it already :smileyhappy:... Saintsrow 2, inFAMOUS 2, Warhammer 40k: Spacemarine, LBP2...etc...etc....also CS:GO discount and all...really worth it.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (539 Views)
Sackboy
456 posts

Aug 25, 2012
I'm sorry you feel that way. To each his own, I guess! PlayStation Plus can't satisfy everyone, and you're perfectly entitled to being dissatisfied with the service.

As for, "They only have games that are not good", that's rather subjective. I think Infamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Saints Row 2, and the upcoming Plus freebie Red Dead Redemption are pretty lovely titles. But I respect your opinion! Maybe down the line, they will add games you personally enjoy.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Aug 25, 2012

dude, honestly, before you buy anything on PS Store, 

READ, DO UR RESEARCH, AND CHECK RATINGS

Just like in real life, before you buy a new computer or laptop, do research, before you end up saying " SCREW THIS!, i want my money back!" 

u just cant say PSN Plus is a scam man, i bought it, i love it, and im not dissapointed. 

so dont go like that, its rude!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (514 Views)
Sackboy
478 posts

Aug 26, 2012

iBOCK_ wrote:
I'm sorry you feel that way. To each his own, I guess! PlayStation Plus can't satisfy everyone, and you're perfectly entitled to being dissatisfied with the service.

As for, "They only have games that are not good", that's rather subjective. I think Infamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Saints Row 2, and the upcoming Plus freebie Red Dead Redemption are pretty lovely titles. But I respect your opinion! Maybe down the line, they will add games you personally enjoy.

Red Dead Redemption was an announcement for the EU PS+ program. They've had a better IGC than the US for months now.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (485 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28653 posts

Aug 26, 2012

NeoXe511v wrote:

playstaton plus sucks if i cant get the games i want then why did i waste  my money on a scam like this one do not get playstation plus it is a scam to get your money they only have games that are not good and the amount of games is half a page thats it there is no blackops and there are not a any discounts my suggestion do not buy 

Ok, here goe...ahh forget it, I really can't be bothered to reply to posts like these, it's s waste of my energy, something I don't have much of right now anyway!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (472 Views)
0 Likes