Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 30 2013
By: The_Volcano Lombax Warrior 269 posts

psp joystick

1 replies 62 views Edited Mar 30, 2013

ok i have been confused on this for a while. i replaced the joystickk and the rubber retangle pad for the joystick and the joystick is still offf center. but i have notcied that when i put presure with my thumb just up and right of the joystick it centers. i also notcied that the joystick does not seem to sit flat. tried  making a pad for the joystick to level it out but still nothing. can anyone help?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Re: psp joystick

Mar 30, 2013

The_Volcano wrote:

ok i have been confused on this for a while. i replaced the joystickk and the rubber retangle pad for the joystick and the joystick is still offf center. but i have notcied that when i put presure with my thumb just up and right of the joystick it centers. i also notcied that the joystick does not seem to sit flat. tried  making a pad for the joystick to level it out but still nothing. can anyone help?

i have psp and  my joystick break  shatterd  in  2 parts. I dont know what   to  suggest but another one. i hear there is  one that connects and has a ball  it  last longer,  becuse it stronger, but have to replace  whole  joystick box .   all ic an  suggest  is this site and maybe going to  gaming store and have them fix it. the parts are very cheaphttp://www.bizrate.com/psp-accessories/psp-joystick-analog-stick-assembly-replacement/

happy gaming in your future

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (43 Views)
0 Likes