Splicer
49 posts

Re: psp go 3-free games dvd installation problems

Apr 15, 2011

nope that was one of the first thing that I tired before contacting them I even format it and either solutions didn't work I only have like a week left to wait so I can wait that

that was also something they told me to try again even though I already said that I have done it

etur0
Message 11 of 15 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2011

Same thing here man, i got one and it will not work as well..... i'm 19 and the Parental control restriction is complitly off!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHH soooo anoyying!!!!!!!!! I even called them and they said they would get back to me - _ - ya like thats probably a lie huh? But i think i'm going to ask them about sending me the code to, or hake E-mail me the code so i do not have to wait lol XD.

Message 12 of 15 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jun 4, 2011

light09 wrote:

Same thing here man, i got one and it will not work as well..... i'm 19 and the Parental control restriction is complitly off!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHH soooo anoyying!!!!!!!!! I even called them and they said they would get back to me - _ - ya like thats probably a lie huh? But i think i'm going to ask them about sending me the code to, or hake E-mail me the code so i do not have to wait lol XD.

If you are nineteen I don't hold out much hope for our future. Welcome to the forums; don't bump old threads and follow the rules. Ask to get a code sent to you like the poster in this thread did. Good luck.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 13 of 15 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 3, 2011

I bought one and it never would let me download. I never will buy anything else from Sony again. I will continue to buy Apple. Never had a problem. I will never deal with a Sony gaming system again. After I take the PSPgo back this week. I am going to take the PS3 back and buy a Xbox. I called customer service and they would not help me. How can you sell something that says 3 free games and not give them to you. It is the biggest rip off I have ever heard. This is the worst company that you will ever deal with. I will never deal with them again. Most companies will give you the thing that they promise with no questions asked. This company did not. So I am telling everyone. If you see that there is a free game with a Sony system do not buy. It will problably never come true. There will be some kind of hitch. I was going to buy my oldest son a psp for his birthday but I won't now. How can you buy something from a company that will not deliver what they promised. Sony will never get any of my business ever again.

Message 14 of 15 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Oct 3, 2011

ishou1080 wrote:

I bought one and it never would let me download. I never will buy anything else from Sony again. I will continue to buy Apple. Never had a problem. I will never deal with a Sony gaming system again. After I take the PSPgo back this week. I am going to take the PS3 back and buy a Xbox. I called customer service and they would not help me. How can you sell something that says 3 free games and not give them to you. It is the biggest rip off I have ever heard. This is the worst company that you will ever deal with. I will never deal with them again. Most companies will give you the thing that they promise with no questions asked. This company did not. So I am telling everyone. If you see that there is a free game with a Sony system do not buy. It will problably never come true. There will be some kind of hitch. I was going to buy my oldest son a psp for his birthday but I won't now. How can you buy something from a company that will not deliver what they promised. Sony will never get any of my business ever again.

Oh well, there are many, many people wo did get their games or help from customer services to tell themwhat they were doing wrong. So you are in a minority, your voice may not be loud enough to stop other poeple buying Sony. I have no problem and will continue to buy from them. I have never bought Apple and probably will not (I have an iPod that I was given but I only use it as a portable hard drive).

Message 15 of 15 (19 Views)
0 Likes