Sep 18 2012
By: pschodog23 First Son 8 posts

psp games neededon ps vita

3 replies 64 views Edited Sep 18, 2012

i don't know what everyone else thinks but there are a few games id like to see made compatible with the ps vita from the psp,i bought a lot of games of the online store back when i owned a psp and sadly a good amount are not compatible that id like to play,one being Phantasy Star Portable 2.

There are also some id like to see made downloadable that previously never had digital copies,like Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7.I think as a fan i feel like im being cheated out of my allready payed for games.Not to mention the ps vita has a pretty small game list still and there taking there time bringing new stuff out.

If you have anything you would like to add to my message just comment,but no ignorant remarks and the likes.

Message 1 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Re: psp games neededon ps vita

Sep 18, 2012

this subject has been beat to death. not to bust ur chops too hard, but it's all been said b4. backwards compatibility is the exception, not the rule. did ur snes play nes games? n64 play snes games? sega saturn games on ur dreamcast? etc. etc. etc.

yes it's crappy to have these essentially useless carts sitting around and it'd be awesome to have "one box to rule them all" as it were. 

yes it sux u paid for games and might ahve to pay again.

yes it sux they don't have all the games u want available digitally, once u accept u need to pay for them again.

but fo real dawggie, i know this isn't what you want to hear, so lable this as an ignorant remark. but i think it's a truthbomb u gotta accept.

Message 2 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Sep 18, 2012
I want crash of the titans and ratchet and clank:size matters

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 3 of 4 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

Needs Crisis Core on it, I would probably update from 1.80 to 1.81 if they added Crisis Core. Someone with an ISO loader already showed that Crisis Core is possible on the Vita, so now its up to Sony and Square Enix to make a deal to get that game on PSN now. 

Message 4 of 4 (51 Views)
0 Likes