Feb 05 2013
By: bomma26 First Son 4 posts

psn try 2 ban me 4 backing out laggy servers

8 replies 158 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

what makes YOU (psn) think you can make me stay on a rubbihsy sub par mock of a lobby put me on a probation period and threaten me with banishment if i do not stay to be killed by people with yellow signals tht lagg you up n make you jerk then kill you when there not looking at you or havent turnd the corner yet!!! this crap has gone way too far i can back out when why n however many times it takes to get a good lobby! and further more i wont be byin map packs unless it improves n neither will alot of people i hear

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8932 posts

Re: psn try 2 ban me 4 backing out laggy servers

Feb 5, 2013
If you are talking about Call of Duty, PSN didn't put you on probation, Activision did. And they are not threatening to ban you. Those probation periods are over almost instantly. It's annoying but nothing serious. It probably took you longer to write this thread than the probation even lasted for.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (153 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Feb 5, 2013

How is the PSN trying to ban you? E-mail messages or PSN messages? What game? (call of duty?)

You should give some more information. Also- I leave laggy matches too, on multiple games, because of lag or suspected cheating, and I never got a warning, lol. (Its not my internet BTW, I have 25 mb down & 2 mb upload)

You have to understand 99% of games are peer to peer servers, and the lag is created by users crappy internet download speeds, NOT sony. 

Post back with more info & details!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8932 posts

Feb 5, 2013
I'm pretty sure he is talking about the 60 second suspension Activision gives you for quitting too many matches.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Murderstyle75 wrote:
I'm pretty sure he is talking about the 60 second suspension Activision gives you for quitting too many matches.

Never heard of that. If thats true then I dont blame him for being mad. 

(h) activision shouldnt punish players for their crappy servers with all the cheating going on. 

I just hope the OP knows its not the PSN. 99% of anyone reading this should agree with me, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8932 posts

Feb 5, 2013
While I have not played BO2 on the PS3 since I already play it on the Xbox 360, I have quit numerous matches due to issues. I have only seen a suspension one time so really I don't think it's that big of a deal.

While I have heard about COD issues with the PS3, I don't know what they are. What I do know from my experience with the game is that your search settings should always be set to local. When I play this way, the game runs flawless. When I connect with my friends list however which is made up of mostly West Coast gamers, my connection to the server suffers. I'm sure it's the same with the PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 5, 2013

bo2 mate it was a message that came up when i clicked play online  and it warned of a total psn ban !  i am aware of what causes the lagg just not willing to entertain it 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (112 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27965 posts

Feb 5, 2013

And friends wonder why I don't play these games.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (106 Views)
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Tip, throw Black Ops 2 in a pit of fire. It's a bad game.
Nuff Salad Hold the Ranch.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (82 Views)
0 Likes