Dec 31 2013
By: akemur First Son 1 posts

psn store not working

4 replies 468 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

so i took a long break from my ps3. I turned it on last night to see whats new in the psn store, and there's no way to browse anything.

I first managed to see "whats new" but anything beyond that, like seraching for a title, or browsing all, simply froze my system.  Trying to exit the store, i would freeze, where i would need to unplug my machine.  Starting it backup, i would need to restore system files.

Thought i would give it another try this morning, and a different problem.  Anything i Chose on the left menu stalls, forever.  This is a mess!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (468 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

Re: psn store not working

Dec 31, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (451 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Welcome to the new PSN store.   Even when you do get it to work it will work like crap, stutter, lag, and blank out for a while before displaying a disorganized and poorly thought out mess of a storefront.  That's on a good day.    

And good luck trying to find content.    Sony has finally beaten the Xbox with the crappiest store navigation ever made.   

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (404 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Having probs with psn store ingame and out, it wont allow for any purchases it will let me see store ingame but gives me a error message when i try to buy.

I did install the update outside of the game but cant buy anything for the game there, it must be ingame to buy addons.

What the hell guys?

Are you guys working on this? This is the only place Ive seen anything mention, no where is there a message that the psn store is being fixed or if it even has a problem.

DCUO ps3

Pointless to contact soe since its is a problem outside of the game therefore they cant do anything, its SONY , and sony only can fix this!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Does ANYONE who works for Sony see the plethora of threads in its own forum of people who demand better communication from the company they have bought into with their hard earned dollars?

Email is cheap.  Last time I checked it's pretty cost efficient to tell us when there's an outage or a problem via that new fangled invention called "Electronic Mail". 

Hell, they could even push a notice to every PS3 in the world about the problem so that we didn't have to keep guessing what's wrong.   Anything would be good.  

Maybe something like..." Lots of traffic from all the new PS3 owners this holiday season...be back online soon!".   

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (166 Views)
0 Likes