Nov 30 2013
By: JessieVantino First Son 8 posts

psn codes. **bleep**...

7 replies 340 views Edited Nov 30, 2013
Got my fresh ps4 last night, and decided not to get a game because I was just gonna upgrade cod. And now the psn codes aren't working. Day one with a gaming console and I haven't done a single bit of "gaming". Anyone know when this is gonna be fixed?
Message 1 of 8 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: psn codes. **bleep**...

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

It shouldn't be very long at all. When it launched on Nov 15, it was only down for a few hours. Why not play Resogun until then? It's like crack.

Message 2 of 8 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

You just got it last night, you should have already known that the servers were wonky, it's been like that since yesterday (maybe before). So you should have planned on getting a physical game or just be patient and wait until the network is fixed, should be a day or two at most. If you already have PS Plus I think you can still log in and download the free games available (Contrast, Resogun etc.).

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 3 of 8 (326 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Yeah I definitely didn't do my homework. Egg is on my face there. And as for resogun and contrast, my ps plus is expired, which Is why I spent the money I had for a physical game on a year of ps plus lol and yet, I can't activate my year of plus til codes are gravy again. That's what I get for impulsively buying a ps4 on black Friday
Message 4 of 8 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Nov 30, 2013

"You just got it last night, you should have already known that the servers were wonky, it's been like that since yesterday (maybe before)."

Really? I just got my PS4 last night too. Exact scenario as OP. PS3 PSN has been working just fine. I paid 433.00 at gamestop for a PS4 that might as well be a brick because I can't redeem my PS+ code on PS4 or PS3, can't redeem the Ghosts upgrade code either. So maybe the all knowing troll knows when the #@!#% codes will work?

Message 5 of 8 (287 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9165 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

Just to let you know the PSN $ cards can be redeemed curently via the link below i reedemed mine.However you will have to wait for the network to be fully back if you want to redeem the Playstation plus subscription.As that can only be redeemed on a PS3,Playstation Vita,PS4.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/login.action

KANE-FIRE

Message 6 of 8 (281 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11160 posts

Nov 30, 2013

I bought a PS+ code on the Amazon deal, and had trouble redeeming it, as well.  After persistently trying for a couple of hours, it finally took on my Vita about three hours ago.  Just keep trying.  Eventually it will go.

Message 7 of 8 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

Then you are at fault, Bulldog, if you can't be patient and wait for the codes to work properly. Either keep trying or wait until more people have posted it works for them (I have no problems with my PS4 or PSN, so it's not like it's affecting everybody) Should have bought a game you can play without going on line instead of crying about it. The PS4 is not a brick unless you are ONLY playing multiplayer games, in which case you only have yourself to blame, since there are plenty of games you don't need codes for to play.

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 8 of 8 (190 Views)
0 Likes