Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14103 posts

Re: ps4 pre order

Aug 28, 2013

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (124 Views)
Sackboy
434 posts

Aug 28, 2013
Aww guys comon you cant blame him (sarcasm) at least he didnt buy xbone and try to resell them
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (120 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4531 posts

Message 14 of 18 (116 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

Aug 28, 2013

cross12095 wrote:

StaRR27 wrote:

i got 3 ps4 reserves at gamestop in ny gonna sell em for 750 a pop

People like you make me sick! I hope you don't sell any and get stuck with those systems. 

He makes you sick? Why? Because he's going to get some decent profits? It's not like he's shoving a gun down people's throats and forcing them to buy the systems. If someone is desperate enough to pay higher-than-normal price, then that's their deal. Some people realize that when these new systems come out, there's a very good chance that they get sold out, leaving a very high demand for them. They also realize some people are desperate enough to pay higher prices. It's not a crime, and it's certainly not low. 

Also, if there is little demand for overpaying for a sold-out system, he can easily return them. So go cry about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Aug 28, 2013

ErinH88 wrote:

cross12095 wrote:

StaRR27 wrote:

People like you make me sick! I hope you don't sell any and get stuck with those systems. 

He makes you sick? Why? Because he's going to get some decent profits? It's not like he's shoving a gun down people's throats and forcing them to buy the systems. If someone is desperate enough to pay higher-than-normal price, then that's their deal. Some people realize that when these new systems come out, there's a very good chance that they get sold out, leaving a very high demand for them. They also realize some people are desperate enough to pay higher prices. It's not a crime, and it's certainly not low. 

Also, if there is little demand for overpaying for a sold-out system, he can easily return them. So go cry about it.

He doesn't make him sick because of the fact that somebody will overpay for them. He doesn't like him because that's 2 people that couldn't get their console pre ordered. I for one don't care, but that's cause I am first in line.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

Rikku wrote:
he will get that easy lool , theres going to be a lot of desperate mom and dads looking to buy these that didn't pre-order around the holdiays. Their kids will hate them forever if they don't find one, gonna be a lot of those...

Nah, the parents will just grab their little angels GTA5, CoD: Ghosts on current gen and everything will be alright. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Aug 28, 2013

ErinH88 wrote:

cross12095 wrote:

StaRR27 wrote:

Scalping tickets is illegal, so scalping high demand new release consoles should also be illegal. It's sickening because he's taking from other people just to make a quick buck. I hate people like this and I hope they rot in Oblivion.

Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (86 Views)
0 Likes