Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
15142 posts

Re: ps4 no camera.......what do tou think?

Jul 30, 2013

No one cares.... We've already discussed this a few weeks/months ago.... you should have searched.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (63 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6143 posts

Jul 30, 2013

I don't care if it doesn't include a PS4 camera because it will be sold separately from the console. It would be pointless if the camera was included in the PS4 bundle because $399.99 is a fair and cheap deal at launch.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Jul 30, 2013

I'm really starting to wonder whether Microsoft is paying people to start these threads.

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (53 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
394 posts

Jul 30, 2013

I am looking forward to buying the camera. I really want to smack the crap out of little bots and have them set my hair on fire! If the camera can do that just think what it wil do in the future. Sounds cool to me. Don't be afraid.....go into the light Carol Ann.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1813 posts

Jul 30, 2013

well, its true its not essential for most games, but i was kind of dissappointed to hear it wasn't included for a couple of reasons.  1) i didn't get the move till a few months ago, and i must say, its pretty fun.  2) its divides the community and some cool features won't be available to players now.    

However, the brightside i see from this is that the PS4 is now $400 instead of $500 because of the removal of the camera.  However, if you want camera, it will cost only $60.  So if we buy the camera, we technically still save $40 because it was removed from the price.  Ill probably buy a camera, but i will wait and see what its exact features are.  I have plus so ill get driveclub free, but im also buying another controller ($50) and maybe watch dogs ($60) so i might wait a couple of months before i get one.  (Its not like there are any Move related games available day one).  

Also, i have a vita, so it kinda pushed me into getting a PS4.  mainly because i can play everything remote play and use it as a controller

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5446 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

teeborg wrote:

I'm really starting to wonder whether Microsoft is paying people to start these threads.

I don't care how much they are hypothetically being paid.  I don't get paid squat, and I can do this dance all DAY, son!

Seriously, bring it.  If these are the arguments against PS4, I will laugh for the entire decade-plus run of this console.

I am all for intelligent, well-founded debate.  Let me know when one gets here. :smileytongue:

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

I dont want a camera so I would rather have it seperate and the console be cheaper.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (40 Views)
0 Likes