how do i fix error code 80710092

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Re: ps3 will not connect online or ps network

Dec 19, 2012

Im sure its one of those random error messages that sony never even bothers to fix either by being lazy

Any way i dont think its anything to worry about even i seen it on my screen alot when i used to sign in to PSN but it throws em out like goodie bags in birthday party.

Just give it a few seconds.. maybe weeks

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 19, 2012

i cant do nothing online

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Well dude you should probably replace it or get rid of it i mean it might not be worth your precious time, while and breath..

Im not surprised TRUST ME i been through this s** b4 also network is a huge problem when it came to even relying on online gameplay but hey i needed to have my Twisted Metal man.. But i been having that issue myself i thought it was temporary but i just gave up on it. I stopped signing into PSN on my PS3 cause of that reason i mean offline feels better no longer relying on that service that is no way guaranteed to work.

Anyway for your own sake i would say to just replace it or call sony and tell them to ring your PS3 up for service and pay to have the system fixed AND also delivery has to have some things paid off.

Or stop trying trust me when it comes to PS3 and its online service it is not something to continue bothering over i learned that the hard way so i of course stopped logging in to it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 19, 2012
its been fine until yesterday and that happened
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Well buddy im sorry but i think you should really just not try anymore its better to play offline really i mean all online gaming is is just shooters anyway.

Im not willing to try the PSN anymore its not worth my time at all.

Sorry man but thats Sony for ya hate to say it.. well actually NO i dont Its hella true sony cant do anything right no wonder they got hacked in 2011.

Just stick to offline gaming man its the same.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15437 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Make sure the PS3 is off first, then, unplug the power from your modem and router for 30 seconds, then plug the power back in.

after about 1minute, boot the PS3 up and start the network test.... If everything checks out, you're good to go online again

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (36 Views)
0 Likes