May 02 2013
By: citigurlhenry First Son 3 posts

ps3 vs netflix

8 replies 144 views Edited May 2, 2013

i have my ps3 connected properly to the internet and i had watched instant stream movies on netflix,but about 2 weeks ago netflix required me to do an update before watching a movie.so i did,then i updated  the ps3.now  i am having trouble streaming movies on netflix.(it says netflix having problems running the movie,please try again later or select another movie.but every movie does that.any suggestions on what to do or how to solve this problem?........help!

Message 1 of 9 (144 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38846 posts

Re: ps3 vs netflix

May 2, 2013

citigurlhenry wrote:

i have my ps3 connected properly to the internet and i had watched instant stream movies on netflix,but about 2 weeks ago netflix required me to do an update before watching a movie.so i did,then i updated  the ps3.now  i am having trouble streaming movies on netflix.(it says netflix having problems running the movie,please try again later or select another movie.but every movie does that.any suggestions on what to do or how to solve this problem?........help!

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Try re-booting the Netflix application by holding down the 'start' & 'select' simultaneously, if that doesn't work try deleting the application & re-downloading it.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 9 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

May 2, 2013
PSN DID THE UPDATE AND NOW YOUR PRINT ITSELF IS TOO SMALL ON PICKING MOVIES AND THEIR DESCRIPTIONS ( NOT GOOD PSN ) --------------------------- RED
RED
Message 3 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8882 posts

May 2, 2013

PROPHETOFDOOM13 wrote:
PSN DID THE UPDATE AND NOW YOUR PRINT ITSELF IS TOO SMALL ON PICKING MOVIES AND THEIR DESCRIPTIONS ( NOT GOOD PSN ) --------------------------- RED

Great, Now repeat that in English, please.

Message 4 of 9 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 3, 2013

after i did my updates......i can not stream movies anymore.....comprenda 

Message 5 of 9 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 3, 2013
did,and didnt work
Message 6 of 9 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 3, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

citigurlhenry wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Try re-booting the Netflix application by holding down the 'start' & 'select' simultaneously, if that doesn't work try deleting the application & re-downloading it.

BRIT-KO

Ive done this before, well not the start+select reboot, but I reinstalled it, and NETFLIX still has all kinds of issues loading shows for me. I usually have to start and exit a title 3-4 times before it decides to continuously stream.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 7 of 9 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

May 3, 2013
Sorry To Hear Smiley Sad
RED
Message 8 of 9 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

May 3, 2013

try resetting your modem and router.

Sometimes when you have poor connection quality due to network congestion and whatnot, it can manifest itself as application errors.

happened to me a lot before I switched to Fiber, especially when the network equipment isn't run of the mill stuff for your grandmother to watch Murder, She Wrote on youtube.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 9 of 9 (68 Views)
0 Likes