Highlighted
Jan 20 2013
By: IXxBossxXI First Son 9 posts
Accepted Solution

ps3 super slim usb hub

2 replies 1092 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

i know theres a ton of topics on this already and ive checked several but i havent found anything to my taste. can someone suggest a powered usb hub that either fits onto the super slim or doesnt obstruct space? i dont wanna burn out my ports with one of the bar hubs especially since i need at least 4 ports on the hub if it covers both system usbs or 3 if it only uses 1 (great idea of sony to remove the 2 extra ones right?) but my ps3 is stored in a small but open space and the last thing i need is a giant brick-of-a-hub trying to gangster my ps3 out of its home lol.

id prefer it stationary and attached to the console mainly because when i need to charge a controller im restricted in my distance from the system and i can sometimes forget that and pull something lol. the rest are just for my headset, 3rd party usb dongle wireless controller and keyboard. 

also whats the word on the super slim stand? i think its stupid how we couldnt at least get one with every new purchase...

Message 1 of 3 (1,092 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: ps3 super slim usb hub

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

IXxBossxXI wrote:

also whats the word on the super slim stand? i think its stupid how we couldnt at least get one with every new purchase...
Not necessary.... Super Slim stands on its own just fine.

Heres your USB hub.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfish%26%23153%3B+-+USB+Ultra+Power+Hub+for+PlayStation+3+-+Black/6...

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 3 (1,085 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: ps3 super slim usb hub

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

it is when your system stand on a 4"x1"x1" stand where it could easily fall over without proper support.

i actually managed to find the stand on gamestops website (gues sony must have recently started selling them)

thanks for the link btw. is that the only style of hubs sony has?

Message 3 of 3 (1,077 Views)
0 Likes