Nov 12, 2010

cheers for the tip m8 worked a treat thanks a million

Message 21 of 24 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: ps3 hdd database rebuild

Feb 13, 2011

I got the smae thing when I turned on the system it did it's ps3 thing then we go to account login but instead it said reblid database

so I did but it is taking long is there some backup to a differnt drive or a computer? I read at the top I dont want the hdd to format

and it is stuck at 0%

Message 22 of 24 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 13, 2011

THX that really helped!!!!!

Message 23 of 24 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 19, 2011

i had something similar happen yesterday. i was playing MCLA and i turned off the system like normal. when i turned it back on the system was stuck in a loop. it kept saying "need to rebuild database". so i oked it and the screen went blank. about 5 minutes later the loop started. over and over it was saying "need to rebuild database". eventually i grew concerned and went to ps support. followed the instructions and went into "safe mode" and tried to restart the system. that didnt wrok so i went on to the next option, which didnt work either. eventually i had to choose to rebuild the database. after words i realized that all of my game data was gone. but it apprears that the info is there somewhere because the hard drive is saying 69 gigs out of 111 gigs free. i have the 120g system. now, my question is this: is there any way to recover the info or is it gone forever?

Message 24 of 24 (80 Views)
0 Likes