Highlighted
Jul 12 2012
By: psvsoccerboy First Son 3 posts

ps3 harrasment PLEASE HELP!!!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 143 views Edited Jul 12, 2012

today i was harrased by  someone   for no apperant reason and was called horrible things. im am older so i does not bother me much. but if he does this to a kid it could lead to horrible things like suiced.  we were in a fifa 12 game and im not very good at the game so he started sending me messages like , lowlife, loser, fatass, poor, quit life, a waste and much more. i reported him but what if he doesn't get banned because he is a long time member for psn. i dont think he should be around other players (younger)

you guys should send him messages telling him to spot harrasing other players to make himslef feel beter

edit: username removed

Message 1 of 6 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Re: ps3 harrasment PLEASE HELP!!!

Jul 12, 2012

from my experience sony doesn't really ban for this stuff. sure you reported him but most of the times sony doesn't take any action.

Message 2 of 6 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 12, 2012
thx
Message 3 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Hi there - 

Just to make you aware, that Sony does review all abuse reports for their games, but take note that there is a process put into place and sometimes (due to the sheer volume) they tike a while to sort through.

Also keep in mind that Sony does not moderate ALL titles, sometimes the developers do that in-house. If your issue was in an EA game, it's best to contact them and let them know.

Thanks!

traWnza

Message 4 of 6 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6939 posts

Jul 12, 2012

you can send  greif report to sony with his messges all of them  and block him onthe  psn  from sending messages to you.. Dnt reply back to him.

Hope that helps

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 5 of 6 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2012

Seems like you have a case of being a little b!tch. I'm prescribing you a heavy dose of man the f*ck up.

Message 6 of 6 (68 Views)
0 Likes