26948 posts

Re: ps3 broken, no receipt?

Jun 8, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Really? How does Sony know WHEN you bought your PS3?

You're an idiot..... and deserve to be called one.

Sony does not keep individual purchase information, unless you purchase from one of their Sony Style stores. I dont know of any manufacturer that does

every console is registerd back. when go online.. they know where  you bought it and  where as well

And how do you know the person using it is the person who bought it? "They just do" is not a sufficient answer. We all know how this generation loves to unload stuff at GameStop. That console that shows up online could have bought there. Or at a pawnshop. Or at a yard sale. Or it could have been stolen.

in order to  except the sale they have to id the buyer and  type in the console numbers of sale  its the only way  you get receipt.  when they  do that  info it goes to sony. Thats the way i heard it.

I dont about the rest of  if  its the actual   buyer/buyee using the console that really a blinds man game in that matter lol(Who know who is using it) lol.. but if he has a console warrenty then they send  a copy of reciept to your email as well as a  give a receipt  of sale for his records

That how  a sale  warrenty works you always get 2 copies. This depends on where he got the warrenty from  though. It shoud be on fie as  long as the warrenty valid with console serial number

Thats all false

Well you "heard it" wrong, and with a HEAPING dose of gamer logic added in to it. This is quite litearlly the wishful thinking version.

Message 31 of 34 (100 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
26948 posts

Jun 8, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Sony does not keep individual purchase information, unless you purchase from one of their Sony Style stores. I dont know of any manufacturer that does

every console is registerd back. when go online.. they know where  you bought it and  where as well

And how do you know the person using it is the person who bought it? "They just do" is not a sufficient answer. We all know how this generation loves to unload stuff at GameStop. That console that shows up online could have bought there. Or at a pawnshop. Or at a yard sale. Or it could have been stolen.

in order to  except the sale they have to id the buyer and  type in the console numbers of sale  its the only way  you get receipt.  when they  do that  info it goes to sony. Thats the way i heard it.

I dont about the rest of  if  its the actual   buyer/buyee using the console that really a blinds man game in that matter lol(Who know who is using it) lol.. but if he has a console warrenty then they send  a copy of reciept to your email as well as a  give a receipt  of sale for his records

That how  a sale  warrenty works you always get 2 copies. This depends on where he got the warrenty from  though. It shoud be on fie as  long as the warrenty valid with console serial number

Thats all false

How so?     When  you get warrenty they ask for your information.. that take this inforamtion they  ask for  your email address.. The store give you reciept for the  warrenty(  yellow/white paper slips  they retain a copy on file  . they also send a copy to email address.  That how a warrenty works now.A pawn  shop will not do that but they do  keep your purchase on file, You get recipet for the warrenty  alot compnaies to do electronic reciepts when  means to  your email address a copy.

So  how's is that false. GO buy a playstation warrenty and  awatch  copy comes to email  address of  verification of purchase./Regardess of where you bought it from..

That's for an EXTENDED WARRANTY. Sony are not the ones who cover those. An extended warranty is covered by the store you purchase it from, usually through a third party.

Message 32 of 34 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6582 posts

Jun 9, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Thats all false

How so?     When  you get warrenty they ask for your information.. that take this inforamtion they  ask for  your email address.. The store give you reciept for the  warrenty(  yellow/white paper slips  they retain a copy on file  . they also send a copy to email address.  That how a warrenty works now.A pawn  shop will not do that but they do  keep your purchase on file, You get recipet for the warrenty  alot compnaies to do electronic reciepts when  means to  your email address a copy.

So  how's is that false. GO buy a playstation warrenty and  awatch  copy comes to email  address of  verification of purchase./Regardess of where you bought it from..

That's for an EXTENDED WARRANTY. Sony are not the ones who cover those. An extended warranty is covered by the store you purchase it from, usually through a third party.

sony  has warrenty and extended warrentys..  yes  stores have their own  warrentys. this  why i said to him do both ways.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 33 of 34 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Jun 9, 2013

no receipt, no return, no fix. thats the deal. When you buy something expensive, make copy of the receipt and keep it safe.

Message 34 of 34 (82 Views)
0 Likes