First Son
4 posts

Re: ps3 3d display...

Nov 19, 2011

I understand the English language, but i would like to have in setting the Italian language...

In Europe the date is yet to be confirmed, then order it from america, I will pay less at the exchange rate $ / €, as I said in previous post ....

Message 11 of 14 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Nov 19, 2011

I bought the 3d display and i'm pretty satisfied. I've not read anywhere that it'd come with a 2nd pair of glasses but if it did, you'd have to buy it from that SPECIFIC site or store with that promotion otherwise you wouldn't get it.

Here's a preorder promotion that sounds too good to be true; Gamestop in Canada had a promotion where if you pre-ordered the Sony Playstation 3d display they'd give you RESISTANCE 3 AND UNCHARTED 3 for free as a bonus. That's on top of the Motorstorm game that's prepacked inside the box. Too bad I'm not in Canada and Gamestop didn't offer that here.. The Resistance 3 promotion ended early for the states so only the early preorders got that bonus offer.

Message 12 of 14 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 20, 2011

fralogia wrote:

I understand the English language, but i would like to have in setting the Italian language...

In Europe the date is yet to be confirmed, then order it from america, I will pay less at the exchange rate $ / €, as I said in previous post ....

When it comes out in Europe, I'm sure it will have a multi-language option built into it.

Message 13 of 14 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 20, 2011

BuBbLeRuM wrote:

I bought the 3d display and i'm pretty satisfied. I've not read anywhere that it'd come with a 2nd pair of glasses but if it did, you'd have to buy it from that SPECIFIC site or store with that promotion otherwise you wouldn't get it.

Here's a preorder promotion that sounds too good to be true; Gamestop in Canada had a promotion where if you pre-ordered the Sony Playstation 3d display they'd give you RESISTANCE 3 AND UNCHARTED 3 for free as a bonus. That's on top of the Motorstorm game that's prepacked inside the box. Too bad I'm not in Canada and Gamestop didn't offer that here.. The Resistance 3 promotion ended early for the states so only the early preorders got that bonus offer.

GameStop had that promotion in the US as well. The thing was that you had to ask about it when you picked up your display in order to get it, because many GameStop employees didn't even know about it. I think the Resistance and Uncharted promotions weren't supposed to overlap, but it did in this case.

I already know of some forum members that were able to get 3 games with their displays...

Message 14 of 14 (86 Views)
0 Likes