MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: ps1 games on ps3

May 30, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

no...I knew about those, but seeing as I havent seen any in recent years I figured it was irrelevant. Why did you have to ruin my flawed sarcastic remark? Smiley Mad

I wish I could say I was sorry. I usually  enjoy your sarcasm and I'm frequently sarcastic myself (like when a horse is being beaten) but when someone is asking for help it's usually better to be helpful if you know the answer and it's not an answer that's doled out daily or multiple times a day.

Message 11 of 13 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

I helped. Like I said, I didn't think you could really come by those USB to memory cards easily anymore, therefore, I didnt deem it relevant.

Plus, I told him about partitioning the HDD for ps1 card space. No harm no foul. And besides, perhaps it would have prompted the OP to do a little research to tear down my sarcasm himself. Thus, learning something in the process, its for the good of the world really. Smiley Wink

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 12 of 13 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

May 30, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Let me know when you figure out how to hook up a Ps1 memory card to a ps3.

If you can still find one, there was actually a PS1/PS2MC-to-USB adapter that MadCatz released a few years ago.  You could plug it into your PS3 and 'import' the memory cards to the Memory Card Utility.

I still own mine. Not the MadCatz one, the official Sony one.

It came out the same day as the PS3, in 2006.

Memory Card Adapter

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 13 of 13 (22 Views)
0 Likes