Highlighted
Apr 03 2012
By: Terminado_4eva Splicer 63 posts

ps vita store , what does unlock all for modnation racers roadtrip addon do ?

5 replies 247 views Edited Apr 3, 2012

what does it unlocks ? does it unlock the mod explorer parts ? does it unlock all the prop packs that are locked ? or it only unlocks the career stuff ??

Message 1 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7412 posts

Re: ps vita store , what does unlock all for modnation racers roadtrip addon do ?

Apr 3, 2012

I think if im not mistaken it only unlocks the carreer stuff, i've bought it and im creating an ice track and i can see all modnation explorer parts available

Message 2 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: ps vita store , what does unlock all for modnation racers roadtrip addon do ?

Apr 5, 2012

It unlocks everything i think.  by everything i mean mod parts, track parts, kart parts... so no need to race a ton just to get tokens to unlock stuff. 

Message 3 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Apr 6, 2012

hey you said it only unlocks career stuff and you said you can see explorer parts available what do you mean so it unlocked explorer parts for you without needing to use the mod explorer ? also did it unlock all the other props that you need to unlock in the mod explorer ? i just finished all the career and tokens but there are still some parts locked in prop packs like the ones you payed for ps3 like carnival pack etc.. , mod creator , cart creator , these are unlocked also with mod explorer ,

does this unlock all of these ???   without the use of mod explorer? anyway does mod exporer requires me to really travel to these countries to unlock?

Message 4 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Apr 8, 2012

thank you for the tip then ill buy it

Message 5 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7412 posts

Apr 8, 2012

yes it unlocks explorer parts without using mod explorer , it unlocks style parts too , i think all of them ( western, pirate, advanced, haunted, alien, gladiator, junk yard, water world, holiday, moon colony, prehistoric, construction, carnival and stunt packs)

Message 6 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes