Nov 02 2012
By: Misajay07 First Son 1 posts

ps vita review

4 replies 115 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

the sony playstation vita has a low quality battery well i wouldn't say so if i don't have one. but as one of the unluckiest customer. the battery just died on me recently. i only use my vita with only a 3quarters of a year and it just went off some people are frustrated because they only use it in a month and it die well i could blame them for not using it right but as for others like me well i charge it up just right. but the thing is even with neglegence the battery of vita shouldn't just go off like that i mean with a great console they should put a more friendly/qualitiedbattery  

Message 1 of 5 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Re: ps vita review

Nov 2, 2012
I haven't had any problems with mine. It works the same since launch =/.
Message 2 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Not to say you don't do this stuff but tips I have learned.

1. Don't keep left on charger once device is already charged.

2. Make sure battery is always completely depleted before charging.

3. When you first get your Vita make sure to charge it completely for the recommended amount of time.

4. I never charge and play at the same time. I noticed doing this with Laptops years ago you can burn out batteries easily that way, they get much hotter when they are both being used and charged at the same time.

Doing this with any device I own has yielded me no problems with batteries. No problems with Vita as of yet either..

Message 3 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Buy the protection plans. You can pick up a 2 year plan for $40 on psn
Message 4 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Do you use the vita to stream content like netflix or youtube? If so that could be your problem. My battery doent go dead quickly but the battery does go down a good amount when i do those things.

Message 5 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes