Oct 22 2012
By: Shahroz_zahid_ Splicer 58 posts

ps vita help!!

11 replies 189 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

ok so i bought my ps vita 3 monts ago! and till now i have no memory card! i only use it for internet! will my ps vita get spoiled if i only use it for internet?  and i have 1mb connection! will online play and youtube work fast? without lagg?

Message 1 of 12 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Re: ps vita help!!

Oct 22, 2012
your games and YT app should work. i went a month without a memory card. it does kind of suck. the real way to find out is by going to the store and purchase a memory card.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 2 of 12 (185 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Just be careful not to be on on the Vita for hours on end with the same screen or browser static images. I have heard people burn their screens in because they were in the browser for over 3-4 hours. Happens with OLED's so be careful not to have the same image sitting on the screen for hours.

For instance browser url bar or the parts that do not ever move or for example like a HP bar in the game would be considered a static image.

1mb won't do much but it should get you by not lag free but it will get you by.

Message 4 of 12 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Oct 22, 2012

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

Just be careful not to be on on the Vita for hours on end with the same screen or browser static images. I have heard people burn their screens in because they were in the browser for over 3-4 hours. Happens with OLED's so be careful not to have the same image sitting on the screen for hours.

For instance browser url bar or the parts that do not ever move or for example like a HP bar in the game would be considered a static image.

you know there is a fix to burn outs. you just put your screen on a fully white image with the brightness up for awhile. this will fix the burn out if you ever do get it.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 5 of 12 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Oct 22, 2012
im sure it will only burn your screen if you have the brightness up all the way. cuz im on the browser for hours and i never seen it happen and my brightness is always all the way down. but a burn would suck.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 6 of 12 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Shahroz_zahid_ wrote:

ok so i bought my ps vita 3 monts ago! and till now i have no memory card! i only use it for internet! will my ps vita get spoiled if i only use it for internet?  and i have 1mb connection! will online play and youtube work fast? without lagg?

Everything should work, but you will have quite a bit of lagg. I currentlly have 2Mbps and it's okay. It laggs all the time, but it gets the job done.

(Can't wait to go back to Vegas with my super-duper-mega-fast-speeds.)

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 7 of 12 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 23, 2012

oh! i forgot to mention! i have a fiber optic connection too! and i also play gta san andreas multiplayer on my computer and my ping is 150-200! is it good?

Message 8 of 12 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Shahroz_zahid_ wrote:

oh! i forgot to mention! i have a fiber optic connection too! and i also play gta san andreas multiplayer on my computer and my ping is 150-200! is it good?

1mb is 1mb, fiber optics doesn't make much of a difference in that situation. I also don't know if judging your connecting on a multiplayer MOD in a fairly old game, is necessary the best thing.

150-200 isn't amazing but it could be worse it also can depend on how crowded a server is.

Message 9 of 12 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Incagneto wrote:

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

you know there is a fix to burn outs. you just put your screen on a fully white image with the brightness up for awhile. this will fix the burn out if you ever do get it.

Aren't you just burning out the screen more fully so it isn't as noticeable direct static images stationary on the screen? Cause that is what it sounds like you are doing.

Just hiding burn outs with a bigger burn out? I mean it doesn't sound like a full proof way to fix it to me but I guess it is better than nothing if it does happen.

Message 10 of 12 (96 Views)
0 Likes