Highlighted
Dec 19 2012
By: Shahroz_zahid_ Splicer 58 posts
Accepted Solution

ps vita battery time!

8 replies 270 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

so how long does your ps vita lasts? tell me your brightness,bluetooth, volume settings too! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 9 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

My PS Vita lasted me three days without having to recharg...

Dec 19, 2012

My PS Vita lasted me three days without having to recharge it and I found that to be absolutely amazing. My brightness setting isn't on the highest level but it is near it and so that truly is astounding. I can only imagine how long it would last near the lowest setting. 

Message 2 of 9 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Re: ps vita battery time!

Dec 19, 2012

Shahroz_zahid_ wrote:

so how long does your ps vita lasts? tell me your brightness,bluetooth, volume settings too! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Assuming non stop session, of course:

Normal PSV games last me about five hours and some change that is with normal brightness, flight mode on and no Wifi~.

PSP games seem to consume less (maybe because most of the ones I play are 2D?) and my gaming sessions lasted for up to 6 hours; I think the one I saw that with was Yggdra Union~.

Certain PSV games did seem to devour my battery faster regardless of settings; namely: Uncharted, Wipeout 2048 and Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation. Hope that helps, as a general rule, if you don't need it (wifi, bluetooh) turn it off~.

Message 3 of 9 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Dec 19, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:

Shahroz_zahid_ wrote:

Assuming non stop session, of course:

Normal PSV games last me about five hours and some change that is with normal brightness, flight mode on and no Wifi~.

PSP games seem to consume less (maybe because most of the ones I play are 2D?) and my gaming sessions lasted for up to 6 hours; I think the one I saw that with was Yggdra Union~.

Certain PSV games did seem to devour my battery faster regardless of settings; namely: Uncharted, Wipeout 2048 and Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation. Hope that helps, as a general rule, if you don't need it (wifi, bluetooh) turn it off~.

I saw where this company I think it's "Nyko" will extend the PS Vita's battery charge power dramatically. 

Message 4 of 9 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

Shahroz_zahid_ wrote:

Volume has very little, if anything at all, to do with battery life. I usually keep mine almost at maxed, unless I'm using headphones then I keep it at about half.

My vita lasts about 5-6 hours or so. I turn the brightness just a notch above lowest. Turning down the default brightness by even half will drastically increase your PS Vita's battery life. I  don't use a bluetooth because that seems rather stupid, but I'm glad they at least have support for it for those who do want to use it.

Message 5 of 9 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

ok so mine seems to last short! my bluetooth is turned off, wifi is on brightness is fully low, volume is above medium! and it only lasts for 3h 30 min! why? i also play resistance burning skies too! so please tell me! 

Message 6 of 9 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Well, at max volume, lowest brightness.

Wipeout 2048: 3.5h

Super Stardust: 4h

Sunflower: 4.5-5h.

Those are my recent game.

Message 7 of 9 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Shahroz_zahid_ wrote:

ok so mine seems to last short! my bluetooth is turned off, wifi is on brightness is fully low, volume is above medium! and it only lasts for 3h 30 min! why? i also play resistance burning skies too! so please tell me! 

Higher graphics games like RBS will most likely train your battery much faster. I was getting 5-6 hours on Persona 4: Golden (With Wi-Fi off, btw), which isn't as graphically awesome as RBS.

Message 8 of 9 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 20, 2012

The first day I had it, I was downloading some demo with my incredibly slow internet and it lasted 7 hours. Now, it lasts about 5 hours, which is pretty awesome since I just got the vita for black friday.

Message 9 of 9 (164 Views)
0 Likes