Nov 15 2011
By: badboy2692 Splicer 63 posts

ps+ jurassic park offer

5 replies 6 views Edited Nov 15, 2011

if i bought a ps + card at bestbuy and renewed my subscription will that count towards getting it free or not?

Message 1 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35912 posts

Re: ps+ jurassic park offer

Nov 15, 2011

badboy2692 wrote:

if i bought a ps + card at bestbuy and renewed my subscription will that count towards getting it free or not?

Unless someone can correct me so long as the purchase was within the qualifying period then yes, I think so.

Message 2 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5578 posts

Nov 15, 2011

Yes it shouldn't matter where you bought it, as long as it was for a year and activated in time (November 1-8, I believe).  The 8th was the last day, so I hope you just waited a week to ask this.

Message 3 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 15, 2011

I did the PS Plus promotion for this BEFORE November 8th, so it was on time, but I never got my game code! Can someone help me out with this?

Message 4 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 15, 2011

I purchased PS+ on Nov 4 and received my message today on PSN to click on the link enclosed to download my free copy of the game.

Once I click on the link it opens the PS Store and tells me "the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries."

I received NO CODE upon purchase of my membership that I am aware of and the email message's link does NOT ask me at no point to enter any code.

What is Sony trying to pull here? Today is the FIrst day we are supposed to be able to download this "free game" and they are telling me the offer is invalid?

Better Bsiness Bureau anyone?Not happy right now,,,

Message 5 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Nov 16, 2011

You have this in two threads - have you attempted to use the code again?  Actually it is not a code - msg attachment - that actually states that the offer is not active until the game goes live.

Message 6 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes