Jan 15 2013
By: khukablow First Son 9 posts

#ps Vita- Headsets

10 replies 152 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

the ps vita offers some great things with ps network and how u can send messages and join partys. but does the vita have head sets were you can talk to your friends online while playing? i am not even sure about this . i think they dont have a head set ordeal . but i am preaty sure there is a mic on the vita. comments?

Message 1 of 11 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Re: #ps Vita- Headsets

Jan 15, 2013
I use my bluetooth headset I use with my PS3. So any bluetooth should work.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 11 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Jan 15, 2013

There is a set of earbuds for the Vita that has a mic included. I use them (price tag of $20). Usually prefer over the ear headsets myself but these earbuds aren't too uncomfortable for me. (My ears get itchy after a bit but that's not from the earbuds.) The Vita also has a built in Mic so it's not a big issue. No headset that I'm aware of but I've seen a few mention their blue-tooth devices working with the Vita.

Message 3 of 11 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jan 15, 2013
i use PS3 bluetooth or a headset to party chat well i play games.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 4 of 11 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 15, 2013

i just found out that u have a bult in head set and as long as ur in a party u can talk with no head phones if u want but its better with head phones so u can hear ur friends

Message 5 of 11 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1515 posts

Jan 15, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

There is a set of earbuds for the Vita that has a mic included. I use them (price tag of $20). Usually prefer over the ear headsets myself but these earbuds aren't too uncomfortable for me. (My ears get itchy after a bit but that's not from the earbuds.) The Vita also has a built in Mic so it's not a big issue. No headset that I'm aware of but I've seen a few mention their blue-tooth devices working with the Vita.

What makes your ears itchy? Im using the VITA earbuds rightnow funny thing is no one is talking in the games.

Message 6 of 11 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Riptide8 wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

What makes your ears itchy? Im using the VITA earbuds rightnow funny thing is no one is talking in the games.

I've always been a bit prone to ear infections. I also spent 4 years in Bermuda. (20 years ago) Ever since then I've had to clean my ears daily or they start to itch. If I use earbuds for too long my ears will itch. It could be as simple as a mental issue on my end.

Message 7 of 11 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2374 posts

Jan 15, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

Riptide8 wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

I've always been a bit prone to ear infections. I also spent 4 years in Bermuda. (20 years ago) Ever since then I've had to clean my ears daily or they start to itch. If I use earbuds for too long my ears will itch. It could be as simple as a mental issue on my end.

I'm the same way, however, it's because of the metal in the earbuds. If they make contact with my ears, I tend to get ear infections.

Nowadays, I go for earbuds that are covered in rubber/plastic and they don't give me ear infections.

Message 8 of 11 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7402 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

I use my jaybird bluebuds X bluetooth headphones and its great, best bluetooth headphones i have ever owned. 

Message 9 of 11 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

I purchased a set of Bose mie2's for my phone because I can't stand most bluetooth headsets. All of the decent bluetooth headsets were running around $80-$100 and my mie2's were $130.

The same mie2's work quite well on the Vita for voice chat while playing online and they sound good as well

Message 10 of 11 (90 Views)
0 Likes