Mar 23 2011
By: piroko12 First Son 4 posts

problem with getting my funds from a PSN card/contacting Sony

2 replies 10 views Edited Mar 23, 2011

i recently bought a PSN card for $50 and hoped to get Dissidia Duodecim off the PSN. i entered the code on the card into the "redeem codes" section on PSN. however, it said it couldnt add the funds to my empty wallet. i decided to contact Sony customer support about my problem. they were no help. i sent a message telling them my situation and asking if i could somehow get my funds in my digital wallet. they told me to tell them where i bought the card. so i sent another message to Sony restating my problem, telling them the code on my card, telling them how much it was worth, abd enclosing the information that i bought the card at my local gamestop in Highpoint, North Carolina. i got another response. stupidly enough, even though i told them where i bought it EXACTLY, theyre response was another "please tell us where you bought this card" WHICH I DID. if anyone can help my situation, ive been waiting for dissidia duodecim for months. and i need it. if anyone can contact Sony, or tell me how to get someone who understands and can fix my problem, please tell me. thankyou.

Message 1 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

Re: problem with getting my funds from a PSN card/contacting Sony

Mar 23, 2011

That's pretty strange. My best advice is to keep calling Sony until you get somebody who can help you with your problem. I would be pretty upset if I spent that much money on a PSN Card and it didn't work right.

Message 2 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Re: problem with getting my funds from a PSN card/contacting Sony

Mar 23, 2011

I am no tech guy, but usually it is maintenance. Try once or twice a day everyday till it works. Don't do it too much more than that or you account may be locked (happened to me). No worries. It shouldn't be more than a week.

A trippy pic
Message 3 of 3 (10 Views)
0 Likes