Jul 07 2013
By: ALMAs666 Hekseville Citizen 439 posts

power up rewards for ps2 classics?

4 replies 64 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

can i receive power up rewards from buying anything from gamestop? does that include buying PS2 classics for my PS3? i wasn't sure so i've already purchased directly from the psn store to buy some PS2 classics. but i want to know if i buy them from gamestop, will i receive the power up rewards just like any other thing i buy from gamestop?

anyway, havent been on the Playstation forums in a while so i see everything was changed around and looks so different and i didn't feel like seeing if this was the correct place to put my thread.

thanks!

"If you think it, the camera will see it" - Wes Craven

"The first monster you have to scare the audience with is yourself"

- Wes Craven

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9198 posts

Re: power up rewards for ps2 classics?

Jul 7, 2013

ALMAs666 wrote:

can i receive power up rewards from buying anything from gamestop? does that include buying PS2 classics for my PS3? i wasn't sure so i've already purchased directly from the psn store to buy some PS2 classics. but i want to know if i buy them from gamestop, will i receive the power up rewards just like any other thing i buy from gamestop?

anyway, havent been on the Playstation forums in a while so i see everything was changed around and looks so different and i didn't feel like seeing if this was the correct place to put my thread.

thanks!

im pretty sure anythingb you buy from gamstop would earn you rewards,,,,,   however.... does uour ps3 support ps2 games (not including the ps2 games that has been made available on the psn store) as most ps3s are no longer able to run ps2 games... so unless its a ps2 game remastered to run on a ps3, your out of luck

>

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

ALMAs666 wrote:

thanks!

No matter what you buy you should get rewards from there, but I havnt been there in so long so I might be wrong.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (58 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Teus wrote:

ALMAs666 wrote:

thanks!

im pretty sure anythingb you buy from gamstop would earn you rewards,,,,,   however.... does uour ps3 support ps2 games (not including the ps2 games that has been made available on the psn store) as most ps3s are no longer able to run ps2 games... so unless its a ps2 game remastered to run on a ps3, your out of luck

He was talking about PS2 classics on PSN. Not from disc. Gamestop sells PS2 Classics vouchers now.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (52 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
439 posts

Jul 7, 2013

yeah i meant the ps2 classics (vouchers) that you can buy from gamestop. okay thanks everyone i feel better about buying it from gamestop - for the power up rewards yes. thanks

"If you think it, the camera will see it" - Wes Craven

"The first monster you have to scare the audience with is yourself"

- Wes Craven

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (48 Views)
0 Likes