Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
83 posts

Re: plus (what did I get)

Jul 1, 2010

so far i will not be getting ps+ any time soon, they will have to do a lot better then this to get my money :/

Get your Portable ID! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Once I finally get my first platnum trophy Im going to freak out and tell everybody, then Im going to get told Im a noob for taking this long
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5985 posts

Jul 1, 2010

PSN+

• Automatic Updating (still needs some work... but they should get there)
  • Select discounts on PSN (items will change periodically)
  • Free Games / Themes / DLC (which only work if your an active PSN+ memeber)
  • Free Qore (Digital Magazine which in turns gives you more freebies)
  • Future features Sony decides to thrown in
  • Ability to play a *full* game for a set duration of time (aka a full game with time limit) 
Shoud you get it...depends...
The free stuff rotates every 3 months if I'm not mistaken, and you keep what you "buy" for free.
If you let your PSN+ lapse, you lose access to free games but regain access if you rejoin. 

Games PS1 (100+), PS2 (140+), PS3 (100+), PSP (34+)
My PS3 Website - http://sites.google.com/site/etempestps3/
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2989 posts

Jul 1, 2010

shakesth3clown1 wrote:

I just bought 1 year of plus and I know its my fault...I guess I was just expecting so much more. As far as I can tell I got three games that are not that good actually 2 were just awful, and wipeout is....meh. Am I missing something? The discounts are on games I wouldnt even take for free and I could care less about add ons to games I dont have or want and themes....WHOOOPDEEFREAKINDOOOOO! I feel like I just wasted 55 dollars. Once again I know its my fault for purchasing this, just PLEASE someone tell me what I'm missing there has to be more for the money I spent.

Exactly why I'm not getting it yet.  It's just some free old games I have no interest in and DLC I have no interest in. 

I'll probably subscribe when the content gets better.  I'm in no rush.

- Hiya.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Jul 1, 2010

shakesth3clown1 wrote:

I just bought 1 year of plus and I know its my fault...I guess I was just expecting so much more. As far as I can tell I got three games that are not that good actually 2 were just awful, and wipeout is....meh. Am I missing something? The discounts are on games I wouldnt even take for free and I could care less about add ons to games I dont have or want and themes....WHOOOPDEEFREAKINDOOOOO! I feel like I just wasted 55 dollars. Once again I know its my fault for purchasing this, just PLEASE someone tell me what I'm missing there has to be more for the money I spent.

The OP's post pretty much sums up what this world has become... an "I want it all RIGHT NOW" mentality. Christ on a bike! Take a pill already! You've had your subscription how long? 2 days maybe? You expect Sony to dole out $55 worth of stuff you like in 2 days? Did you have mental images of pushing a virtual shopping cart around filled to the brim with free stuff right after you purchased PS+?

You still have 14 months and 20 something days left on your subscription! Get real, relax and if your of drinking age...have a couple of beers!

PS: If you are not old enough or don't drink, I'd be happy to drink em for ya.

Jackal

-Marshmallow for brains-
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Jul 2, 2010

O.K. I want to update- First after doing a little more research there does look like there will be alot to look forward to with plus. Another thing I've been playing Wipeout HD and its not a bad game at all....I'm actually getting addicted to it and the community is packed. There are alot of people playing the m.p. and its alot of fun. If plus gives away titles like this it will be well worth the money in the future!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (14 Views)
0 Likes