Dec 19 2012
By: roacj002 First Son 10 posts

plus intro?

4 replies 167 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

Can someone give me an idea of what plus is Like

Going to be new to plus Can someone give me a idea what I benefit from? Like name some games n stuff please

j roach
Message 1 of 5 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5111 posts

Re: plus intro?

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

seriously? not trying to be an **bleep** but you can go to the psn store and hit plus-- and it shows everything you get

or go here

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/?CMP=PSPLUSINTBAN-PS-HOME

it shows rochard as still there and thats incorrect

Message 2 of 5 (156 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5111 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Your Instant Game Collection

Message 3 of 5 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2599 posts

Dec 20, 2012

any game you get FREE thru psn +, only stays with you as long as you have plus.   if you dont renew when time is up, those games are unplayable.  however, any game that you use money on, whether full price or discount, is yours to keep.  but it really is worth 50 bucks a year to keep renewing.  i just got plus in february, and i probably have over 500 bucks in free games.

Message 4 of 5 (137 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11564 posts

Dec 20, 2012

PlayStation Plus is like a sandstorm. You'll easily get lost in mounds of freebies and discounted games, as long as you're willing to accept them. As a Plus member you're entitled to what is known as the Instant Game Collection, a 12-game-high list of PlayStation 3 handouts that are shuffled through the months. On the Vita side there are also 6 free games included per month, ones that will rotate out as time moves forward.

All you need to do as a Plus member is keep watching the Plus section of the store or of course sit and wait for the PlayStation Blog's announcements that happen every Monday before the store update smacks you in the face with another giveaway or more discounted items. PlayStation Plus offers shavings off the price of everything from PlayStation Network titles, full retail PlayStation 3 games, to avatars and themes. Some of these items naturally will grab a pouch full of nothingness as far as the price is concerned.

What is like being a Plus member? You wait for the people running the program to revise and reorganize what's been offered. Whether the content added is in your favor or not is always up in the air. All you can do is decide at any old time to grab what Plus has when you sign up, then continue along the same threaded path. Just keep watching, just keep waiting, and just keep enjoying Plus for as long as you remain happy with the service.

Message 5 of 5 (122 Views)