Highlighted
Mar 29 2012
By: Wildman537 First Son 12 posts

please help i lost most of my dlc packs!!!!

5 replies 1363 views Edited Mar 29, 2012

I got onto my ps3 the other day and went to my lbp2 game and wen i got on my guy didnt have his hair this confused me so i went to my cloths and clicked on my costume and it told me i did not own that dlc pack i ha and have been useing for months and now all the sudden it and about 20 others were gone i still have there things in my inventory but i cant use them so i went to the download list on the store and they werent on there anymore please someone help!!!! i cant figure out why!!! and its not just lbp2 DLC my full game pass for section 8 was gone!!! please help!!!

Message 1 of 6 (1,363 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7785 posts

Re: please help i lost most of my dlc packs!!!!

Mar 29, 2012

Did you delete any user profiles off your PS3 recently? Are you sure you're looking at the account that you used to buy that DLC?

Message 2 of 6 (1,363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 30, 2012

i did deleat a user but it was not a sighed up account

Message 3 of 6 (1,363 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Mar 30, 2012

First I would do a double check at your list.  If it's extremely long (like mine), you might easily miss something.  If that doesn't work, then try to think if you're SURE that you haven't deleted a PSN or PS3 account.  Deleting a PS3 account shouldn't do anything that I know of, as it's not directly tied to your PSN (obviously, that would just be stupid).  Are you sure you don't have a second PSN account?

Also, awhile ago I had to redownload WipEout (some file was missing apparently) and I couldn't find it in my download list, so I just went to WipEout in the actual store and I could still download it from there.  Try looking at the LBP2 DLC and see if any of them have a red bag at the corner, which means you have purchased them, and you can redownload it to your PS3.

If that doesn't work, try to look up your problem on the internet.  And finally, if that doesn't work, I would contact Sony and see if they have anything to help you with.  If they don't....well...you're out DLC.

Message 4 of 6 (1,363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 30, 2012

ive tryed all u sugested but contacting sony :/ looks like ill halfto figure out how to do that

Message 5 of 6 (1,363 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7785 posts

Mar 30, 2012
Message 6 of 6 (1,363 Views)
0 Likes