Fender Bender
4437 posts

Re: playstation world

Jul 24, 2005
Screw making an MMORPG environment.
,Just give us a service that is fast, reliable, and that's easy to find your friends.
Message 11 of 21 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Jul 24, 2005
how do you do the pictures under ur post,
go to my site at http://www.freewebs.com/princeps3/index.htm enjoy.

Message 12 of 21 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9607 posts

Jul 24, 2005

,Aleman wrote:
Screw making an MMORPG environment.

Just give us a service that is fast, reliable, and that's easy to find your friends.

i agree,
Message 13 of 21 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Jul 24, 2005
this is sony's answer to x box live from what they are saying so far it's supposed to be alot better than  what the x box has to offer they havent said much on it  cuz they're trying to keep it secret so there is no gurantee whether it will be free or not but there were talks of to versions a free version and a pay version but time will tell
Message 14 of 21 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4173 posts

Jul 24, 2005
nothing is better than live, now or ever.Robot wink thats why i spend all my time here posting on this forum.
Message 15 of 21 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2322 posts

Jul 24, 2005

Shrohk wrote:
I believe if they charge,even half of what M$ charges it will be successful. The fact that M$,charges $80CAD a year is just plain ripoff. I mean On top of that we,have to pay for extra content(MAPS,MECHS,GAme modes). I would rather,pay Sony $80 than M$. I didnt like M$ constomer service and thought it,stunk. Sony gave me excellent service when I have had problems.

I see you have locks to eh?
,Anyway the only complaint I had with Xbox live is we couldn't change,our gamer tag. I thought that sucked a lot. As far as paying for,downloadable content, if the content is top notch then I can live with,that.
Message 16 of 21 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2415 posts

Jul 24, 2005

Big Preme wrote:

Shrohk wrote:
I,believe if they charge even half of what M$ charges it will be,successful. The fact that M$ charges $80CAD a year is just plain,ripoff. I mean On top of that we have to pay for extra,content(MAPS,MECHS,GAme modes). I would rather pay Sony $80 than M$. I,didnt like M$ constomer service and thought it stunk. Sony gave me,excellent service when I have had problems.

I see you have locks to eh?

Anyway the only complaint I had with Xbox live is we couldn't change our gamer tag. I thought that sucked a lot. As far as paying for downloadable content, if the content is top notch then I can live with that.

true dat

straight outta compton what
Message 17 of 21 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8402 posts

Jul 25, 2005

,Samurai Fiction wrote:
a service similar to the present XBL services. ,

^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^,
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 18 of 21 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
441 posts

Jul 25, 2005
i had no problem with most of the ps2 online except for the fact that,it was basically one game at a time and not a huge calboration of all,of the games
Member of G.A.P since 2005
PSN-Phntmbanana
Message 19 of 21 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
919 posts

Jul 25, 2005

,Big Preme wrote:

Anyway the only complaint I had with Xbox live is we couldn't change our gamer tag. I thought that sucked a lot. As far as paying for downloadable content, if the content is top notch then I can live with that.

The BEST part about LIVE is that people can't just keep changing there names!    If people could just change their name at anytime,  LIVE would have ended up with a whole lot more Aholes.  People would just keep changing there names.   You complain about 1 user and it would be worthless because the name was changed and then you may end up playing that jerk once again.

There's no need to keep changing your name anyway.  It makes it quite hard to keep track of who is who for your friends if their name keep changing.  Just pick a name you can Live with right from the start and stick with it. 

It's stupid if I had to go around and Call you BOB one week, and SAM the next, and FRANK the week after that.  Friends list would be useless.  Might as well play random people, and the same jerks over and over again.  That would be just LAME!

Also a lot of down-loadable content was/is FREE.  While others are pretty CHEAP.  A couple bucks, big deal. 

Xbox LIVE is also CHEAP!  For all the services.  It's $49.99 a YEAR!  That's about $4.17 a month or $0.14 cents a day.  WOW that's so much money. 

Can't wait to see how the PS3's Online service comes out.  Free/Pay or both like for XB360 LIVE?  What Real features it has.  I can't wait to see what they come up with.  I do have more hope for the PS3 online service then Nintendo's.

Message 20 of 21 (13 Views)
0 Likes