Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: playstation stole my life,money.......and still is

Mar 7, 2012

yea persona 3 was freaking awesome so was persona 4. yea i think they shoulda added a few more games before releasing the ps vita

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 41 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 7, 2012

What was you favorite part of Persona 3 and Persona 4?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 41 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Mar 7, 2012

persona 3 first time he bring thanatos out at beginning, and watching thanatos own. persona 4-fighting Rise's trueself....

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 41 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Ah that was awesome in Persona 3 when Thanatos came out and owned those shadows. The Rise shadow wasn't that big of a deal lol. I found the October Culture Festival to be more fun. I mean the girls in swimsuits and they were in the hot spring.....hehehe

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 41 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Mar 7, 2012

i was originally going to say that but i thought about it more, or maybe the first time you see/use izanagi no okami is my fav part on persona 4

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 41 (16 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1469 posts

Mar 7, 2012

This is in fact a cool story bro, lol. But to have the ebst chance of getting it on the blog, let's try to focus it in on one of your experiences you wrote about. Maybe provide more detail about that night you stayed up all night playing PS2 when it first came out. What are you playing? What was awesome about it?

Also, i upped the character limit so feel free to write more if need be!

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 41 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Then he would have to rewrite his entire post

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 41 (16 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1469 posts

Mar 7, 2012

That's totally fine. Anyone is welcome to rewrite their post, there's no rules against it =) I want to help everyone as much as possible to get on the blog and share their story. This is an ongoing series, so I'm here to help!

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 41 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Mar 7, 2012

lol the night i stayed up all night i cant even rmember whether we were playing transformers or grand theft auto or what, but in order to stay up we occasionally creep into the kitchen and get root beer floats, and since it was 3 of us we had to switch and take turns depending on who died, after a good 30 min to an hour into it i made sure i didnt die anymore, but then a bit after that it didnt matter seeing as one of them got sleepy and went to bed, we were up till 3 or 4 playing until his mom came in and said "yall need to go to be d right now im tired of hearing this and i dont wat to here any complaints when u guys have to wake up early".....being tired all day was worth it. oh and wat im currently playing right now is (drum roll) ASURA'S WRATH FTW! and im loving it

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 41 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Mar 8, 2012

In middle school like 8th grade or so I wanted to get a ps3 but my friend kept trying to convince me to get a wii so we could play ssbb together. I went with the wii…..worse mistake of my life. After 2 or 3 days I hated it took the wii and brawl back to walmart and got a ps3 80 gb……best choice I made in my life. I have had that same ps3 for about 4 or 5 years now. I saw the ps vita a while back when it was first the ngp. I wanted to get it just because it had 2 analog sticks, so I got it on launch day.  I now sit in my room with my ps vita next me my ps3 on and play the vita every time the ps3 goes to loading screen. playstations impact on my life has been big, to the point where i can say i cant live without playing my ps3 at least once a day or at least just having it on. it helps me with emotions and helps me do work better, with my ps3 or vita i can let out my nager on a game or calm myself with music, and with my large amount of games i would hate to have to switch over to my 360 (which is dusty) if i caught ylod

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 41 (16 Views)
0 Likes