Jul 28 2013
By: grouplove2 First Son 1 posts

playstation network read this

2 replies 98 views Edited Jul 28, 2013

my name on psn is grouplove2 contact me through that not e-mail 

my complaint is a month or a few ago i purchased a game counter strike globel offinsive sorry for bad spelling but the game was an online game but as of 5 day ago it seems the servers are down and i believe that if it is not fixed within a week or so that i recive a 15$ or how every much it was so im not feeling like i wasted my hard earned money for a game not to work so please contact me back through my account grouplove2 i cant access my e-mail at the time i lost the password so please dont let my money go to waste thank you

Message 1 of 3 (98 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5919 posts

Re: playstation network read this

Jul 28, 2013

grouplove2 wrote:

my name on psn is grouplove2 contact me through that not e-mail 

my complaint is a month or a few ago i purchased a game counter strike globel offinsive sorry for bad spelling but the game was an online game but as of 5 day ago it seems the servers are down and i believe that if it is not fixed within a week or so that i recive a 15$ or how every much it was so im not feeling like i wasted my hard earned money for a game not to work so please contact me back through my account grouplove2 i cant access my e-mail at the time i lost the password so please dont let my money go to waste thank you

What in the world?!

Where...

...is the punctuation in this thing? WHERE?!

Kidding aside, you should contact sony and not the community forum about this. We honestly only have money for our consoles and games, not each other Smiley Tongue!

Message 2 of 3 (96 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Re: playstation network read this

Jul 28, 2013

You want to spend your free 15$ wisely ...? add-on or if you are a PSPLUS member spend it on discount game easy NO?!

Draconian31.png

Message 3 of 3 (84 Views)
0 Likes