Apr 17 2011
By: eliatzan First Son 4 posts

playstation move fps??

4 replies 519 views Edited Apr 17, 2011

will there be more playstation move firstpersonshoter games??

Message 1 of 5 (519 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: playstation move fps??

Apr 17, 2011

It woul be awesome if badcompany 2 got an update that made it playstation move compatible.

Message 2 of 5 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 18, 2011

You didn't mention any other titles, but have you played Killzone 3 using the Move? It's the best use of the Move I've seen yet, and the Move controls are excellent in KZ3.

Message 3 of 5 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Sep 16, 2011

KZ3 works very well with PS Move but I personally like Dual Shock 3 better

MAG is also another fps game that's Move Compatible, you should try it. And so does Resistance 3 (soon to be released)

Message 4 of 5 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 6, 2012

playstation move is a FLOP sony. Although i do like the concept its more advance than the wii. BUT sony you messed up... How??? you have abandoned the SIX AXIS FEATURE which was innovative and great not gimmicky like MOVE. what six axis should have done was everything it does now for some of your older titles. six axis should have been expanded upon or done right to begin with. I attached a move controller to my dual shock 3. poped in killzone 3, Wow sony i can now move the crosshairs around with my dual shock i can aim with it and it feels like a natural extension of my body like the controller does. oh also i noticed the little lights on the dual shock that let you know if your connected to your ps3 gets recognized by the eye cam when up close to the camera. i was able to move my character gun in killzone3 without the move attached. so what does that tell you, it means six axis should have been expanded upon we should be able to lean and aim with fps. not hard to implement. it tells us that we dont need a move controller maybe just a better led in the ps3 controller. one that doesnt glare in the camera causing unstable controls which is why the move has a white rubber bulb around the leds on the outside. cuz the leds are to bright and it messes the tracking of the move without that rubber bulb. so sony i think you should listen and make your next ps4 controller the same style as a playstation 3 one except expand sixaxis and implement the motion controlls within the dual shock. we want to aim with our controllers feels better i know ive tested it created the idea and it works now im sharing the knowledge with you in hope you will implement the feature. dont go crazy to give us a new controller we love our ps3 controllers. oh and get rid of the bounding box in move. should have never been there. crosshairs should stay in the center like a pc game that way  it FPS games function more accurately like PC. that crosshair should not be floating around everywhere i point unless a game requires it to do so. if i want it to move maybe i just hold down a button otherwise its centered. randymcdowell01@gmail.com

Message 5 of 5 (519 Views)
0 Likes